Lore Guide [Log #1 Guide to Magic]

Sooooo, I deiced to make it easier for me to keep track of the lore of my main universe and without any loop holes I'll just write down stuff that isn't spoilerly lore down in these logs.  Ok let's start off with magic.

Spell List: (Note: Magic can casted verbally or non-verbally, it's very much preference of the user)

Freeze Spell (Encases the target in ice):╎ᓵ╎ᓵꖎᒷ ᓵ∷ᔑᓭ⍑ ᓭリ𝙹∴|| ⎓ꖎᔑᓭ⍑ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ʖᒷᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷᓭ ᓵ𝙹ꖎ↸ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ ℸ ̣ 𝙹⚍ᓵ⍑ (Yesh it's in Galactic)

Levitation Spell (Self explanatory): ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⊣𝙹ᒷᓭ ⚍!¡ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷᓭ ↸𝙹∴リ ᔑℸ ̣ ∴╎ꖎꖎ, ↸ᒷ⎓|| ⊣∷ᔑ⍊╎ℸ ̣ || ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ⚍リℸ ̣ ╎ꖎ

Summon Vines (Allows user to summon magic vines that they can control): リᔑℸ ̣ ⚍∷ᒷ ╎ᓭ ᔑℸ ̣ ᒲ|| ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒲᔑリ↸, ⍊╎リᒷᓭ 𝙹⎓ ʖᒷᔑ⚍ℸ ̣ || ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ᔑリ↸ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸

Magic Aura (Makes the target's aura be visible to everyone): ᔑ⚍∷ᔑ 𝙹⎓ ∴𝙹リ↸ᒷ∷ ʖᒷ ᓭ𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ᓵᔑリ ᓭᒷᒷ

Invisibility spell (Same thing as the potion variant): リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᔑꖎꖎ ∴⍑𝙹 ᓭᒷᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ᒷ ̇/ᓵᒷ!¡ℸ ̣ !¡ᒷ𝙹!¡ꖎᒷ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ᒲᒷ

I tried so hard to make them rhyme so don't judge if they're bad. Also if I think of more they'll be added here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natural Magic is usually connected to a certain element and it's very rare that it's not. You can't gain this kind of magic you must be born with it, it is possible though that it only unearths it's self later in life.

The different elements and common traits[mostly physical] of people tied to them:

Fire: Usually will have a red mark on them (can be any shape) if not then red eyes.

Water: Usually will have a blue mark on them (can be any shape) if not then a blue stripe in their hair.

Earth: Usually will have a green mark on them (can be any shape) if not then they will be very good with animals.

Air: Will have wings a lot of the time along with silver eyes.(most of the time in the form of heterochromia) 

Light: For the most part something with be gold on these people and since they share similarities with air magic can also have wings.

Dark: Most of the time will have black somewhere on them and hints of red but it's very rare.

Onto the non elemental Natural Magic:

Aether: Wings on almost everyone who has this magic. Has a lot of similarities air magic in the sense that a lot of the spells are very much the same kind. (I put this here since I may want to use this for roleplay

Nether: A lot of the time have very demon like looks with plenty of similarities fire magic(TANGO HAS FIRE MAGIC ONLY OKAY?! IJUST PUT THIS HERE BECAUSE I WANT TOO!!)

End: Purple is very noticeable on these people since it's also the color of their magic and of  a lot the materials of the place they call home.(Nu X is not from the End in my headcannons, he wears a mask because he wants to. Remember his normal skin is supposed to be the doom guy)

There are also a lot of non elemental magic that doesn't really have a category and there isn't really a way to list it. Next log will be on the Mobs and Magical creatures.

                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3