Swapage

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Multiple will probably appear

Universe: THE CROSSOVER UNIVERSE AGAIN!

Kitty this may not be exactly what you wanted but I think ti's good enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cocoverse 

Mumbo was showing Iskall the Pacific R&D lab when all of a sudden a portal appeared near them.

"Where do you think that goes to?", Mumbo asked looking at the strange portal.

"We can only know if we go in!", Iskall said running towards it. 

Mumbo ran in behind him and went into the portal.

???

On the other side of the portal was a good lot of the server. Everyone was looking around confused since most of them didn't know where they were. 

"Hey does anyone know what this place is?", False asked.

"I'm not really sure.", Xisuma replied. 

Right then a group of people about as big as theirs appeared on the other side of the room. A lot of the people in the group looked like gender-swapped versions of themselves. 

"Uh hi?", one girl with a red bandana said.

"Hallo uh, do you guys know what this place is?", Iskall said looking at the new group.

"Not really. I was hoping maybe you guys would know.", a guy with blonde hair replied.

"Well first of all let's introduce ourselves. I'm Xisuma.", X said looking at the group.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Xalia. (Don't judge okay)",  a girl with a mask similar to Xisuma's replied.

Everyone introduced themselves after that and very much noticed that they were just gender-swapped versions of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quick guide to the swapping

Grian - Gale

Mumbo - Mumba (Creativity 1000)

Iskall - Irene (Yes I watch Aphmau and this is the only decent Female name that starts with an I)

Stress - Sean

Ren - Riley

Doc -  Delila

Bdubs - Bianca

Etho - Emilia

Beef - Bell

Xb - Xb (There is no need to change it)

Hypno - Harper

False - Fenix

Cleo -  Carter

Joe - Jamie

Wels - Willow

Jevin - June

Impulse - Impulse (THERE ARE NO GOOD I NAMES OKAY?!)

Zedaph - Zina

Tango - Tammy

Scar - Samantha

Cub - Callie

Okay, that's all. Don't yell at me if I missed someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With everyone acquainted with each other, they started just chatting. Mostly with their counterparts.

"Question, since Mumba doesn't have a. mustache what are you always stealing from her?", Grian asked his female version.

"Her hair tie. It matches very well with my sweater.", Gale replied.

"She's the reason I have to keep a better eye on it now.", Mumba said. 

"Well, at least it doesn't look absolutely wrong when you're without it.", Mumbo said with a giggle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over on the other side of the room were Iskall, Stress, and Ren with their counterparts.

"So let me get this straight, you wore a dress for the ENTIRE election?!", Ren exclaimed.   

"Yeah and it looked amazing on him!", Irene replied.

"I bet he did.", Stress said. 

"I have a photo if anyone wants to see.", Sean said looking around in his bag. 

"Now that I want to see.", Iskall said with some excitment. 

"Iskall didn't you wear a Dorothy dress once?", Ren asked. 

"Yeah. But that was to get Scar to buy a Sahara Now membership! I had a totally good reason too!", Iskall replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now but I may use the GS! world again at some point. Also quick note, This is part 100 so I'm going to go and organize all the chapters of the one-shot book by art, one-shots, and AUs. The Cocoverse will be its own category. Till next time Adventurers!

                                                                          ~Chocolate Unicorn :3