Hermitmon - Part 6 [Pokemon Crossover AU]

As you go exploring Rainway Forest you stumble upon a small town in the middle of a clearing. There were also staircases going up the trees that would allow you to get to platforms that would have bridges connecting to them. (Imagine Ewok village from Star Wars) You had seen the bridges from the ground while walking through the forest so you go up to the closest platform to take a look at them. A guy comes who is already on the platform goes up to you when you get on. 

"Hey there! I haven't ever seen you around here, first-time here?", they say looking at you.

"Yeah. Do you know what these bridges are for?", you ask him. 

"These bridges can take you to each of the far corners of the forest. If you want to go faster you can ride one of your pokemon across.", the guy replies. 

You give him a smile and decide to continue on foot but before you leave an old woman offers to heal your Pokemon before you go. You accept her offer and then leave the village, keeping note of the bridges for fast travel.  

You continue through the forest for a bit longer catching pokemon and battling trainers before it gets dark. You then grab out your camping gear and set up a nice tent for yourself and let out one of your Pokemon. (your choice depending on what you imagine your team is) You play with them for a while before you make a sandwich for yourself. There was also a can of Pokemon food in your bag so you get out a pet dish and pour some into it. Your Pokemon goes over and eats the food you put in the dish contently. After that, you cleaned up the area and went into your tent to turn in for the night. Your Pokemon came into the tent as well and slept in there.

In the morning you take down the tent and put your Pokemon back in its Pokeball. Continuing on the trail you take out a granola bar as a quick snack. Conveniently once you are done eating it you find your of the forest and to the lift. Oliver was there waiting for you wearing a fairly warm jacket and holding one in a color you quite like. 

"Hey! <Insert Your Name Here> since we are going up to the mountains I got you a jacket.", Oliver says handing you the jacket. 

You put it on and it's very comfortable. 

"Thanks.", you say with a smile.

"Let's go now! We don't want to miss our ride!", Oliver tells you going over to the boarding area.

You go over as well and the lift arrives soon after and you and Oliver hop on. It was fairly big and you sit on a bench and look out the window. (You're still an eleven-year-old) Oliver sits close by to you as the lift starts to move and the world gets smaller the higher you go. 

"Do you think once we are really high we could see our houses?", Oliver asks. 

"Maybe. Let's keep looking out to see if we can!", you reply enthusiastically. 

For the rest of the ride, you and Oliver run around the lift for the best angel to see your hometown from. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Hemitmon yay! The next Gym is going to be very cool.

                                                                                     ~Chocolate Unicorn :3