Drabbles

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None

Universe: Cocoverse

Have some drabbles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calm Thoughts

Stress was casually making flower crowns at her base and overall simply vibing. It was a fairly calm day with the sun shining and the fluffy clouds looked like cotten candy.

She was still thinking about her wedding that was coming up soon and was excited for the dress Cleo was making for her to wear. As long as everything goes well, it would certainly be the best day of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poems

Joe was sitting down at the Evergiven which he had built with a notebook filled with poems he had wrote open. Most of them were about random things but there were a few which were about the hermits.

One was about X and how good of a leader he was, another was about Grian and his many shenanigans, and there was one which was about how much Hermitcraft has changed over the years.

As the poet read through them all he saw that there was one page that had not been filled yet, and that space would be for a very special poem he still has to write. A poem about hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just two? Yes but it was a start to get my creative motor running again. Till next time Adventurers!

                                     ~ Chocolate Unicorn