Hybrids

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None really although there is mention of Bdoc in one of my mid-story notes

Universe: Cocoverse

Quick thing, I consider hybrids as non-human players, for the sake of this story. Also, quick thing Ren can now make his ears and tails appear and disappear at will because why not, and full moons make them appear without him wanting them too. ONTO THE ONESHOT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bdubs was at the Cowmercial District because he had nothing better to do and wanted to see if he could find someone to hang out with. He was still trying to get used to the fact he had a tail which was annoying sometimes but it had become a bit more bearable than at first. While Bdubs was around he went to go see what The Barge had in stock. It always had something interesting or that Bdubs could use in his builds.  

Once he arrived there he ran into Grian restocking a thing or two. (I love making hermits restock stuff when idk what I should make them do) Ren was also around and the two were chatting when Bdubs came in. Ren had noticed him and said, "Bdubs! Nice to see you!"

"Hey Bdubs, didn't see you come in.", Grian said turning around.

"Hi, I just came here to have a look around. Sorry if I came in on something.", Bdubs said.

"Well me and Ren were just talking about something and you came in at the perfect time.", Grian replied.

"Why does it have to do with me?", Bdubs asked.

"Because now you can take part in it now." Ren replied.

"Every month or so, us non-human players get together to just hang out. From what Cleo told me it's been a tradition since way back in the earlier seasons of Hermitcraft, you don't have to come if you don't want to.", Grian told the cat hybrid. 

"That sounds interesting, when is it?", Bdubs asked. 

"Tomorrow. If you have any plans it's fine.", Ren replied. 

"I don't actually.", Bdubs told them.

"Great see you then!", Grian said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Bdubs got a message from Grian telling him where to meet up spot was. 

<Grian> If you're actually free today then we're going to be meeting up over at Cleo's base just so you know

<BdoubleO100> ok. See you there then. Any specific time?

<Grian> We mostly spend a full day just doing whatever so it doesn't matter but you may want to arrive before we decide to change locations

<BdoubleO100> k

Bdubs put away his communicator and grabbed some golden carrots before heading off. When he arrived at the armor stand zoo Grian, Ren and Cleo were there. Bdubs walked over to the group and they were all just talking with one another.  

"Hey there!", Bdubs said.

"Bdubs! Nice to see that you came.", Ren said looking at him. 

"What are you guys talking about?", Bdubs asked.

"Nothing much. Just waiting for the others to arrive.", Cleo said. 

"Okay then.", Bdubs replied.

After a few minutes, the rest of the hermits who come to these meet-ups arrived. They had decided they would head off and play some board games since no one had any better ideas. (aka me not knowing what to put here) Cleo went over to her storage and came out with a game Joe gave her called Takenoko. (Great game recommend it 100%) Because there are only four player cards they some people got into pairs. Cleo had made it clear that she was going to play alone so the pairs Grian and Ren, Star and Jevin, and Doc and Bdubs. (Cupid has gotta do their job

"Do I really have to be with Doc?, Bdubs asked.

"Yeah, I think we should switch this up. For reason." Doc said not getting too close to Bdubs (Ren has his work set out for him thanks to Catdubs)

"Sorry my dudes, but me and Grian had already planned on teaming up for anything this time.",  Ren replied. 

"Me and Jevin make a pretty good team in games like these, I don't think I would want to switch.", Star told them.

"I guess that's fine then. It'll just be kinda hard to play." Doc said with a sigh.  

The group then started brainstorming some ways that Bdubs and Doc could play as a team. Cleo at some point said that they should just 'talk very loudly' (aka yelling) to communicate. Most of the group thought that was a terrible idea and continued thinking. At some point, they just gave up on playing and ending up chatting for the rest of the day. There were many funny moments in it like when Bdubs had gone to the bathroom and used the chance of coming back to scare Doc. Doc then got him back with a water bucket which ended up in a whole other conversation about who's the best prankster on the server which had its own laughs involved. the whole day was really just spent have fun.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to say so till next time Adventurers!

                                                                                 ~Chocolate Unicorn :3