The Wedding

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Stresskall

Universe: Cocoverse

Important note at the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of Season 7 was only a day or two away but there was one last thing that was going to happen before they make the final preparations for the season shift, Stress and Iskall's wedding. Everyone was for the most part excited, although some were more nervous than anything. 

Stress was definitely one of the people who were at least a little nervous about the wedding. One of the things constantly going around in her head was the fact that something might go wrong. Although she was worried, Stress wanted to hope everything would turn out alright. No matter what this was surely going to be a very special day, and the moment she had been dreaming of her whole life was coming. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was where they were meant to be. False and Cleo were standing at the maid of honor location with False wearing a very nice suit and Cleo with a very fashionable dress she made herself. Iskall was sweating a little with Ren nearby giving positive reinforcement. Stress was still in the dressing room making sure her hair looked good as she continued to think about everything that was about to happen. Her emotions were a mix of anxiousness, joy, and excitement. Stress didn't really know which was the one she felt the most but one thing was for sure, this was the beginning of a new part of her life and it would be great. 

As she walked towards the door that leads out to the eile, Stress took a deep breath before opening the door. She took a step out with a big smile on her face as she was ready for what was to come next. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get to imagine the rest of the wedding. Before this ends I'd like to say that I'll be finishing up this book since it's very long. Once Season 8 rolls around I'll start a new one for all of those one-shots. All my AUs that I wrote here are going to be continued there so keep a lookout. Till we meet again Adventurers!

                                                                                        ~Chocolate Unicorn :3