HermitCraft's Cupid

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Well, all of my ships except the Scar situation (that's what I'm calling it)

Universe: Main one (New thing so you know if it lines up with my headcannons or not. ps everything so far is the main one)

I don't care if it ain't Valentine's Day yet, I have bigger(and fluffier) plans for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone knows at least one person who can just tell if two people are meant for each other, and on HermitCraft that person is Ren. To be honest, he can tell just by how you talk about and to other people who you may like! (No he's not magic

Some speculate that he's the only one who knows who Etho likes, which is correct. Ever since that one T or D all the hermits were trying their hardest to figure out who it was and Ren was the only one who figured it out. (Not like he told anyone he did

Ren is currently trying to figure out how to get Doc and BDubs on a date without it ending in them arguing with one another. He decided to look back at other stuff he was able to plan in succession for some ideas on how he could pull this off.  He was able to find some stuff from Iskall and Stress's first date. 

Flashback  ~

Ren had finished setting up the area just in time for Stress and Iskall to arrive. The table was set, the food was ready and the everything was well lit so no mobs would interrupt, there was nothing that could go wrong.

Iskall had arrived first in his suit, Stress arrived soon after in a stunning pink dress with ice lining the bottom in a pattern.  

"You look gorgeous.", Iskall said to his date. 

"You're looking just as handsome.", the ice queen replied. (Yes the date takes place in S6, although the main story is in S7

Ren watched from the side as the two sat down and continued to make each other blush. He walked up with two plates of food and wearing waiter outfit he had made of the occasion.(Now I want to draw this

"Your food is served.", Ren said placing the plates on the table. Iskall gave a chuckle since he never thought he'd see the day Ren would wear anything closely formal.

"What do you not like the outfit?", Ren asked his friend.

"No it's just that I'd never expect you to wear something like that.", the Swede replied.

"Well I think I might just wear this forever then.", Ren said jokingly.

"You would never!", Iskall said laughing.

"Okay now I'll get going and leave you two love bird be.", Ren replied heading back to is spot near by and then putting back on the the jacket he brought. 

Although Stress and Iskall seemed unfazed by the cold Ren was freezing. Well that's what you get for planing a date in the ice spikes biome. 

Flashback over ~

The only reason it was planned there was because it was where they both had their bases were so it only made sense. Ren had regret it thought since he was sick for two days after that. It was still worth it in the end. 

Ren then had located a popcorn pan which he had used to Joe and Cleo's movie date. That one he had fallen asleep for how long the two had stayed up for. They weren't an official couple yet but Ren knew they would be sooner or later. 

Flashback ~ (This one is in S7)

Ren had placed a few movies on the coffee table that he had picked out for Joe and Cleo to watch but just in case they weren't interested in any of them he set up Netflix on the T.V. 

When the two arrived Ren had made some popcorn and had placed it next to the films. 

"So you two are allowed to stay up for as long as you like but I'll be asleep by 11 so from there you guys are on your own. Please don't ruin my base.", Ren told Joe and Cleo.

"Don't worry we'll try not to make a mess.", Joe replied.

"You can count on it.", Cleo said with a smile.

A few hours later Ren went to check on the two before he went to bed, Cleo was leaning on Joe's shoulder and eating popcorn. Joe was grabbing popcorn from Cleo's bowl as he watched her get mad at him.

In the morning the two were sleeping on the couch together with the same blanket. Ren had left some breakfast for them and went off.

Flashback over ~

Ren didn't know at what time Joe and Cleo left but when he got back to his base they had cleaned up everything up. They probably knew Ren would have to do it so they did it for him.

Ren then had an idea for how to get Doc and BDubs on a date without fighting with each other. He gathered everything he would need and called over Chocolate with his communicator. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next part of this arc will be after another one-shot that I want to do.

                                                                     ~Chocolate Unicorn :3