End's Curse - Part 6 [AU]

After the picnic, Zedaph still has curiosities on what Impulse could do now part dragon. Impulse didn't mind seeing that either since there may be something cool. So they headed over to Impulse's base. Tango tagged along for fun. 

Once there they started to do a few things just to see if Impulse was more resistant to certain things. One thing was for sure is that he had more health, that would definitely help in some situations. They tried some other things before it turned nighttime. Nothing was really that successful and more or less just ended up as having some fun. 

"Why not we play a board game? I think it would be a nice way to finish off today.", Zedaph said.

"That sounds good. You got any good ones laying around Impy?", Tango asked looking at the hybrid.

"I think I have some.", Impulse replied going over to some chests. 

Impulse search around for a bit when he found a copy of Takenoko (I have no idea what the hermit's tastes in board games are so I'll just use some I like) laying around. He then grabbed the game and headed back to where Tango and Zed were. 

"I hope you guys enjoy this game still. It's been a while since we've played it.", Impulse said opening the lid of the box.

"Yeah, and it's really good as well.", Zedaph replied. 

They then each got one of the sheets and the game started. They played for about 20 minutes before Impulse started not feeling to well. (ANGST BOIS!!!!)

"Guys, I think I'm going to bed now. Sorry that we have to end the game early.", Impulse said getting up. 

"It's no problem. I was planning back to my base as well.", Tango replied. 

"Well see you guys then!", Zedaph said taking off.

Tango then gave Impulse a quick smile and flew off with his elytra. Impulse then headed off hope he would feel better in the morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! And yes this will be a lil angsty, not too much though!

                                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3