Siblings

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None

Universe: Cocoverse

UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

False was just working on her base when her communicator went off. It wasn't the Hermitcraft chat but direct messages from outside of the server. It also happened to be from her sister, True.

<TrueSymmetry> Hey sis! How's it going? I've been wondering if I could maybe visit the server you're one for a day or two. Mostly because it's better than trying to convince you to meet up in the World Hub since there's always something that makes you say no. I won't be much of a bother, I just want to see you again. 
                                                                                           Love, True

If False was being honest with herself, it would be nice to see True again but on the other hand, her sister was so girly that False couldn't stand it sometimes. But it wouldn't hurt to have her around for a day. Thinking about it False decided that she would let her sister visit and texted Xisuma about this. 

<FalseSmymmetry> X, do you mind if my sister comes over to the server for a day or two?

<Xisumavoid> Sure! You've never really mentioned her so I think it would be wonderful!

<FalseSmymmetry> Thanks.

False quickly messaged True that she would be allowed to visit and she responded that she'll come as soon as possible. That happened to be the next day.

 False went over to spawn and built a quick platform to make sure True wouldn't be greeted with water. After about 15 minutes of waiting, A girl with blonde hair tied into a ponytail with a pastel rainbow shirt and baby pink shirt appeared in front of False. She had blues eyes just like False and there were a few more similarities between them. False quickly recognized this as True and gave her a smile.

"Falsie!", True said hugging her sister.

False was a bit surprised by the hug but gladly accepted it.

"It's so great to see you again!", True said letting her grasp off her sister. 

"It's good to see you too True.", False replied.

"Why does spawn look so, bland?", True asked looking at the platform they're on.

"Oh, there was an island but the X, the admin removed it to have space for something that is meant to help the other players on the server when they respawn. Oh here is an elytra for us to get going, you still know how to use one right?", False told her sister, handing her an elytra and some rockets.

"Yep!", True said putting on the elytra.

The Symmetry sisters then took off and headed towards the Cowmercial District. They meet up with Stress and Iskall who were hanging out near Town Hall. 

"Stress! I'd like you to meet my sister True!", Flase said walking up to the two.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Stressmonster, your outfit is really cute love!", Stress said with a smile.

"Thanks! Yours is adorable as well!", True replied.

"I'm Iskall!", the Swede sid looking at the ponytail blonde.

"It's great to meet you!", True replied.

"I think you'll fit right in with everyone else.", False said.

True smiled as her sister continued to show her around the server before she's off to the world hub again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short story about True. She'll be a character that comes and goes because unlike the other "alts" she has her own friends and servers she's on. I imagine her more as a proper person than anything else. Then you may wonder, how does BadTimes know about her? Well, that's a story for another time. Until next time Adventurers! 

                                                                                 ~Chocolate Unicorn :3