Another Server [Part 2] (Crossover AU)

Genera: Pretty sure there isn't a specific one

Ship: All of my ships will appear at least one

Universe: It's own

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LDShadowlady and Xisumavoid

When the two got to X's base the first thing that Lizzy said was, "How do you have the time build this all..." 

"Well it's not that impressive, at least not compared to some of the other builds on the server.", Xisuma replied. 

"The only thing I've seen this big is Joel's area in X life, so this is impressive to me.", the pink haired girl replied. 

"I'm glad you think so.", X said with a smile.(I have no idea why but I lowkey ship them)

"So where will I be staying while we figure this all out?", Lizzy asked the admin.

"Well I have a guest room for when anyone needs it so you'll be staying there.", X replied.

X and Lizzy then went to the guest room while on the way there X gave her a tour of the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian and Smallish Beans

Joel had finally caught up with Grian after so long. Trying to fly with an elytra for the first time and keep up with a literal angel is impossible. Once he landed Grian said, "What took you so long?"

"Trying to figure out how to fly and keep up with you is a hard task, you can't expect me to do that!", Joel replied.

"Sorry about that, It's everyone on the server uses elytras so that's never a problem.", the winged hermit said.

"We don't use them on X Life, there is something called warp scrolls that we use to get around.", Joel told Grian.

"Warp scrolls? I've never heard of them, how do you get them?",Grian asked.

"You use paper and purple dye.", Joel said sitting down. 

"I think I'll try making some to see how they work.", Grian said looking through a shulker box.

"It's not a simple as just making them, you also need waystones which is a whole other story on how to make.", Joel replied. 

"It was worth a shot.", Grian said with a sigh.

"So where will I be staying again?", Joel asked.

"Oh this way.", Grian said heading into the mega mansion.

"You have a pretty big base.", Joel said looking at the huge build. 

"It took a long time to finish but I got it done, anyways your room is this way.", the short hermit replied running to on of the doors in the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangthatsalongname and Iskall85 

When the two arrived Scott was shocked at how massive the tree was. It was bigger that even Joel's trees that he would make. 

"Welcome to the Omega Tree of Doom.", Iskall said looking at his base.

"This is bigger than anything I've ever seen...", Scott replied still taking in how big it was. 

"It's not complete yet though, I still need to add all the leaves.", Iskall told him.

"That must be a lot of leaves.", Scott said looking at the builder of the structure. 

"Yeah and that's have the other hermits collect them for me and whoever brings me the most get the jackpot.", the Swede replied.

"That's, actually smart.", Scott said looking back at the tree.

"Anyways lets go in and I'll show you your room.", Iskall told him.

The two went in the Omega Tree and up a couple levels up to an empty room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm ending it here for now since I am pooped but I'll start of the next part of this mini series with the interaction between the other two pairs, I just need a break before I write Magic Mishaps which should be coming later today.

                                                                                     ~Chocolate Unicorn