Hermitmon - Part 2 [Pokémon AU]

Once you and Oliver get to Route 1 you realized that neither of you know how to catch Pokémon yet. Kyle was about the go through the route since he was heading back when you two went off. 

"Kyle, can you help us with something?", Oliver says walking up to him.

"Sure! What do you need?", Kyle said looking at the both of you. 

"Well, we don't know how to catch Pokémon. Can you teach us?", you say to him.

"Of course! It's really simple, just weaken the Pokémon you want to catch then throw a pokéball at it. There's really nothing more to it.", Kyle tells you both. (Catching tutorial go brrrrr!

He then leaves going through that tall grass. Oliver looks back at you and gives a little smile before running into the grass himself.  You run run in behind him and find a wide variety of Pokémon, there are ones like Caterpie, Lillipup, and other Pokémon you would usually find in Route one. (Basically everyone Route 1 Pokémon in existence) There's also a new one which according to the Poké-Dex it's a ground-normal type called Cagonlie. (Jellie in Pokémon form deserves a better name than this) It pretty cute and it's known for being very friendly towards people they trust. You make your way through the route with no problem except a trainer or two wanting to battle. 

After than you find yourself in Moosh Town which has a Pokémon Center there, you've seen one once or twice when you and your mom would go visit your dad. Oliver is standing in front of it looking at his map when he notices you and waves to grab your attention.

"<Insert Your Name Here>, Over here!", Oliver says looking right at you.

You go over to your friend and say, "What are you doing?"

"Checking the map your mom gave me. According to it, the first gym should be in the next town over.", Oliver tells you. 

"We should heal up our Pokémon at the Pokémon Center before we continue on the path there.", you say looking at the building next to the both of you. 

The both of you head in and go up to the nurse who you give your Pokémon to be healed. After abut 15 minutes (I'm making this be a bit more realistic than the games) the nurse comes over to you both a returns you Pokémon. Oliver gives you a wave goodbye and heads off to the next route.  You walk outside of the Pokémon Center and head to Route 2. There aren't many different Pokémon from the first route but along the way you see a person in a battle outfit trying to take something from a girl with a broken halo thing. 

"Just give us your Pokémon and no one will get hurt!", the person said. 

"Like I'd ever do that!", the girl replied.

"Hey! Leave her alone!", You yell running over to her.  

"What are you gonna do kid? Yell at us?", the person says to you.

"What about a battle? If I win, you leave her alone. If you win then I'll leave.", you say to them. 

"I'll take your challenge.", they reply as you let out your Pokémon.

The person in the strange clothing has a Zubat and a Patrat on their them but you easily defeat them with your team. The person lets out a growl and runs away saying, "This isn't the last you'll see of Team S.T.A.R.!"

Team S.T.A.R.? Was that person working for them? If so then you decided that it's best to stay away from them. You look back at the girl with the halo and she thanks you. She also gives you a Rare Candy as a present for giving that person a lesson. She then runs off with a smile.

You put the candy in your bag and continue on your way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first encounter with the elusive Team S.T.A.R. What might they be up too? No one knows just yet but they're definitely up to no good, that's for sure. 

                                                                                     ~Chocolate Unicorn :3