Hermitmon - Part 5 [AU]

Once the two of you are at the hotel you sit down on a nearby couch and Oliver takes out his map. 

"Okay so according to the map we have to go through Rainway Forest to get to Mt. Hermity.", Oliver tells you.

"Mt. Hermity? My mom used to live in a small town up there called Snowfall.", you say. 

"That's cool! We'll be able to pass through there to get to Nince City, that's where the next gym is.", Oliver replies. 

"Well, then we better get going!", You say getting up and heading to the door.

"But we're not going to make it to the next town before nightfall! Are you saying we camp?", Oliver asks

"Yes indeed. Why do you think I packed camping supplies?!", You tell him.

"Okay then. Last one to the forest has to be dared!", Oliver replies running off. 

You run behind and end up catching up since Oliver isn't that athletic and win the race. You deiced to just spare him the dare since you know he could've never won. You head in different directions from here and decided to meet at the lift that takes you up part of the mountain since most of it is unclimbable without a large pokemon like Abomasnow. 

You make your way through the Rainway Forest with little problems but you do encounter a man in a red sweater along the way. He was accompanied by a Pigeotto and they were playing in a puddle of water. You accidentally get splashed and the guy goes over to you.

"I didn't see you there, sorry about the water.", he says in a fairly high-pitched voice.

"It's no big deal.", you tell him.

"Well, I'm Grant! Nice to meet you!", he says.

"I'm <Insert Your Name Here>, you're an Elite Four member right?", you reply.

"Yeah, how did you know?", Grant asks.

"My mom.", you tell him.

"It was nice meeting you, I have to go now. If you're a trainer then I'll be expecting you!", Grant says as he got on the back of his Pigeotto. 

You wave goodbye as they fly off and continue through the forest. The sun sets not long after and you set up your tent and get ready for the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing to say today so till next time Adventurers!

                                                                            ~Chocolate Unicorn :3