Sugar and Spice

Genera: You tell me, I can't decide between Hurt/Comfort or a weird Fluff and Angst hybrid.

Ship: None

Universe: Cocoverse

FINALLY!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS!!! This idea has been swirling in my head for a while and now it is here! ONTO THE ONESHOT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scar was going back to his base after grinding for some materials when he ran out of firework rockets. He fell into the middle of a forest which was pretty big. The mayor wasn't that far away from Hypno's base so Scar decided to go in the direction it was in to see if he could find him, or at least use his Nether portal. Scar was heading to the coordinates of Hypno's base when out of the corner of his eye he saw a very familiar face.

"Long time no see Scar!", the person said. 

"I thought I made sure you wouldn't come and follow me to the next season", Scar said to them

The person gave a sneaky smile and replied, "And yet you did the one thing that could bring me back. One question though, what's up with the outfit. You look much better in neutral colors."

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.", Scar said now looking at the person. 

They looked just like Scar but they were wearing his outfit from previous seasons and have pale blue eyes. (I changed it because it just makes more sense) They looked as if they were up to no good and had a plan of some sort. 

"What tells you that?", they asked.

"It's simple, you'll just think of it as a joke like you always do BadTimes.", Scar replied. 

"You know me too well. Are there is a logical reason why but you refuse to accept it.", BadTimes said.

"Why are you even here again?", Scar asks.

"Because I can. It's pretty lonely all the way in Season 5.", BadTimes replied.

Sacr gave a sigh and continued heading towards Hypno's base. BadTimes followed him looking as if he hadn't gotten enough of annoying Scar yet. They walked for a bit longer until Scar went ahead and said, "Can you stop following me?"

"I have nothing better to do. Plus it's more fun getting you annoyed than anyone else.", BadTimes replied. 

Scar walked off and continued on his way trying to avoid BadTimes the best he could but the mayor never seemed to get him off his back. BadTimes would keep trying to get Scar to talk and would also be playing small pranks along the way.

"WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!", Scar yelled looking at BadTimes. 

"You know there is only one way to do that, but of course you don't have the courage to. I just wanted some company.", BadTimes replied. 

Scar looked at BadTimes but not being able to find anything to say. He didn't know why he lashed out like he did but it was clear BadTimes wasn't here to do what he was meant to do when he first appeared. He just wanted a friend. Scar felt bad for yelling at him and BadTimes could see it. 

BadTimes went up to him and gave him a hug. Even after what just happened and what went down in Season 5, BadTimes couldn't not forgive him since he knew Scar that Scar would never intentionally hurt someone. Scar was surprised by this but hugged him back. As much as BadTimes is annoying and will continue to be the mayor couldn't deny that they had some making up to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is so much lore I can put in this but I may just explain it if anyone asks since idk I can make a one-shot for it or not. It's mostly because I don't know anything about S5. Till next time Adventurers!

                                                                          ~Chocolate Unicorn :3