Full-Moon [Part 2/2]

Genera: I'm not sure

Ship: Not about a ship but some appear 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the disaster of the last camping trip they decided to wait till the next full moon to try again, since it was on a full moon that they did the last one. This time taking more precautions, False would tag along since she's the best fighter on the server. The group would light up a larger radius from the camp-site to minimize the amount of mobs spawning, and they would all bring some form of protection. Chocolate Unicorn brought a crossbow instead of a sword since she was better long range then short. 

The group had meet up at a new spot for the retry. They had set up camp as usual and False checked the area for mobs of any sort, creepers, endermen, and especially wolves.

Ren had woken up with a cold that morning, but it wasn't that bad so he shrugged it of but when the sun started to set it was really getting to him. He decided to go lay in his tent for a little and see if it would go away. Ren didn't want to have the trip be stopped mid-way again, everyone looked like they were having a great time and he didn't want to ruin it. 

"Hey I'm going to be in my tent for a bit if you need me just call.", Ren told the others.

"Sure thing.", Iskall replied and went back to cuddling with Stress. Chocolate looked at the two lovers with a strange expression on her face.

 A while had past with Stress almost done with dinner for everyone and Ren still hadn't left his tent. Chocolate had gotten worried that something was wrong so decided to tell him that the food was ready. When she had opened the tent up Ren was no where to be found.

The girl went back to where to others are and asked,"Hey, has anyone seen Ren?"

"Didn't he say he'd be in his tent?", False replied.

"I checked there, but I didn't see him.", Chocolate Unicorn said even more concerned then before.

"Let me send him a message.", Iskall said as he did just that.

<Iskall85> Hey Ren, where are you?

Some time passed and there was no response. Once everyone finished eating they agreed to go off and look for their friend. Iskall and Stress would go one way while Chocolate an False would go another.

After about a hour there was no sign of Ren, then moon was at it's highest point which made everything easier to see without torches. Then False had stumbled upon a cave and called Chocolate to come over so they could check it out. 

"What do you think is in here?", the young girl asked.

"Mobs most likely but a chance of Ren.", False said readying her sword.

"That's a risk I'll take.",Chocolate said pulling out her crossbow.

The two went in and soon realized that there were no mobs in there. There were a few torches so they decided to follow those. At some point they started to hear a noise that sounded a bit like that wolf's from the last camping trip, these on the other hand were quieter and more of a whimper then a growl. Chocolate stayed behind False in fear that one of those wolves were to attack. As they got closer, whatever was there noticed them and ran further into the cave. It was faster then both of them so Chocolate used her magic to block of the path so it couldn't keep running. 

Once they got close enough the two could easily see who this was. It was Ren. He had two wolf-like ears and a tail, he was also a bit bigger then normal. The expression on Chocolate Unicorn's face went from scared to amazed. She dropped he crossbow and ran up to the werewolf.

"REN YOU LOOK SO COOL!!!", the girl said.

"You really think so?", Ren asked.

"I don't think so, I KNOW SO!!!", Chocolate replied.

"Sorry to interrupt but why do you look like that?", False said putting away her sword.

"I don't really know, it just happened.", Ren replied.

"That's not important cause I think I have a pretty good idea of why.", the young girl told the others.

"Well what is it then?", False asked curiously.

"Let's find Iskall and Stress before I say anything of the matter.", Chocolate said heading towards the exit of the cave. 

False then texted the others to meet them at the camp-site and that they found Ren. Iskall and Stress's reaction to Ren's new features were like False's.

"So now that we're all here, can you tell us what you think this is all about?" False asked Chocolate while pointing in Ren's direction.

"False you weren't at the last camping trip so you won't really understand what I'm talking about, but do you guys remember that giant wolf from the last time?", Chocolate Unicorn said as she started her explanation. 

"Yeah, that thing was omega big.", the Swede replied.

"Well it had only actually harmed Ren so my theory is that Ren's current state is aftermath of the attack.", the girl went on to explain.

"Now that you think about it dose make sense.", Stress said.

"So is there a way to reverse this then?", the werewolf asked.

"If what I'm thinking it correct once the sunrises you'll be normal Ren again.", Chocolate told him.

"So he's a werewolf now?", Iskall said.

"The signs aren't more obvious then they already are.", the girl replied.

"Dose this mean we can continue the camping trip now?", Ren asked.

"I think we can love. I left a little food for you.", Stress replied handing Ren a plate of food.

The night went on without anymore problems and in the morning they spent a little more time there and left back off to their bases. Chocolate went with Ren to explain to Xisuma this whole situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't figured out all of the technicalities of the Werewolf thing yet so there might be a question or two that has been left unanswered. 

                                                                                        ~Chocolate Unicorn :3