Random Prompt Generator Time!!!

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None really (although I did have to temptation to do Convex)

Universe: It's own

I was messing around with a random prompt generator with Scar and Cub's names and one that appeared was: "Scar is a robot. Cub isn't sure if they trust them." I think you know where I'm going with this... TIME FOR THE ONESHOT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cub was arriving at the lab that he worked at when he saw his co-worker Doc (Lab coat buddies!) taking some materials that aren't what he usually uses. Cub was curious what he was doing with those things so he went over to Doc. 

"Hey Doc, what are those things for?", Cub asked.

"I'm building a robot. These are the last pieces I need to finish. Want to see it?", Doc told him.

"Sure, lead the way.", Cub replied. 

Doc then took Cub over to a room where the was a variation of tools were around with a table that had a sheet over it. Doc went over to the table and took of the sheet to revel something that looks almost human. (with clothing on of course, I'm not a weirdo) Cub was almost shocked at how real it looked. 

"Did you make this all by yourself?", Cub asked.

"Well, Xisuma did help me with some of the things. Although it was mostly me.", Doc replied. 

"So this was the thing you were working on for a long time.", Cub said taking a closer look at the robot. 

"I'm planning on finishing it up today so I can finally turn it on.", Doc tells him.

"Are you sure it's good idea?", Cub asked.

"I'm not going to finish it and never turn it on. That would be stupid.", Doc replied.

"I'll leave you to it then.", Cub said as he walked out of the room. 

Some time later Cub is passing by the same room that Doc had taken him to earlier and hears someone talk from the other side of the door. The voice wasn't Doc's nor anyone else's from the lab. That would mean one thing, Doc turned on the robot. Cub decided to go in and see what was happening. 

Cub knocked on the door and waited for a minute before he heard Doc say, "Come in!"

Cub then opened the door to the robot standing next to Doc. Cub was surprised it worked first time around and that it would've taken longer to fir the work.

"Cub, meet Scar.", Doc said with confidence in his voice.

Scar seemed nice, but he was still just metal underneath and that made it so Cub didn't have full confidence in him. But then again Doc was his friend so Cub would try to be minimally nice to him. 

"Nice to meet you I guess.", Cub said looking Scar's way.  

"Cub, I have a bit of a favor to ask you, do you mind keeping Scar with you, my house isn't exactly big enough to fit one more person.", Doc told him.(In this AU Doc has his IRL family living with him

"Sure.", Cub replied. 

Even if he didn't trust Scar, he would have to find a way to now, good thing he lives alone. 

"Come on now. We better get going.", Cub said looking back at Scar and exiting the room. 

Scar followed behind giving Doc a quick smile before leaving. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trip back to Cub's apartment was mostly without any conversation. The only time anyone said anything was when Scar had asked Cub about if he lived with anyone else. 

Once they were inside Scar said, "Your place is nice."

"Thanks.", Cub replied heading to the kitchen. 

Scar just went and sat over on the couch and looked out the window when Cub's cat came and sat on his lap. (I had to add Jellie in somehow) Cub came back with a sandwich to see Scar petting the cat as it fell asleep.

"It seems she like you.", Cub said.

"What's her name?", Scar asked.

"Her name is Jellie. Got her from a friend's friend.", Cub replied.

"She's really cute.", Scar said looking down at the cat. 

Scar just continued to pet Jellie as Cub sat down near him. Maybe Scar wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is why prompt generators are the best. It can create very nice stories like this one. See ya later!

                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3