Sneaky Time

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None

Universe: Cocoverse

THANKSGIVING TIME!!! So there was an idea the popped up where the American hermits are celebrating Thanksgiving but don't allow the British hermits in the party. That lead us to the idea of them trying to sneak in. (P.S. the hermits of other nationalities were invited.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that time of year again where everyone but the brits of the server were having a party. Most of them respected that it was an American but they still wanted in. Grian thought it was pretty unfair since his old friend Taurtis always invited him to Thanksgiving. The winged hermit decided to take some action on this and called together the others. 

They all meet up at Mumbo's Odea store since it was a good distance away from the Town Hall, where the party was. 

"Okay, so you're saying we need to find a way to sneak into the town hall, do you really want to get it that badly?", Xisuma said. 

"Not only that but the kind of food they serve at it is delicious!", Grian replied.

"Ooo! Now I want to try some!", Zedaph said with excitement.

"It sounds like you've been to one before.", Cleo said.

"Well, I have. My friend Taurtis would always invite me to Thanksgiving. It's a very nice celebration.", Grian replied.

"Then let's do this! We're getting in if it's the last thing we do!", False chimed in.

The group then devised a plan to get into the Thanksgiving party. Mumbo would create a distraction with Redstone, along with the help of X. Grian and Zedaph would be the ones to find a real way in without anyone noticing. Cleo and False would do more physical work just in case someone finds them. (UwU) Stress and Ren were there with healing potions in case someone got hurt. Once they had everything they needed, the plan had begun. 

Mumbo and X created Redstone clock-controlled firework launchers so they would go off ever so often and make the other hermits would wonder where it came from. While that Zedaph found a good spot to enter the Town hall which was a hole that he made which lead into Scar's office. No one was there except Jellie who was peacefully sleeping. They went in one by one trying not to make any noise. Mumbo almost fell but the others made sure he didn't. False went in the front with Cleo behind her. The other followed behind and Grian peeked over the balcony to see the rest of the hermits downstairs enjoying food.

"I can't believe they have never invited us to this!", Zedaph whispered. 

"Yeah! All of that food looks delicious.", False whispered back. 

"It is delicious! That's why I wanted to get in!", Grian whispered. 

"Let's just get down there. We're already in, they can't just kick us out!", Cleo whispered a little loudly.

As they went down Joe was going upstairs and encounter them. He just gave a small smile and said, "It was about time you guys attempted to be apart of the festivities. An event like this has no point without every single person we are close on the server." 

"I'm mostly here cause I heard to food is good.", Zedaph replied. 

"Then I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I cooked it myself!", Joe said.

"Then I'm sure it'll be good. Joe is a great cook.", Cleo told the others.

Joe then went in the opposite direction that he was going in and the other followed him into the main room where the party was. Most of the hermits were fine with them being there. While others decided to joke around pretend to try and kick them out. More specifically Cub. The rest of the night was pretty fun and everyone agreed that Thanksgiving is better with everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving is a fun holiday because the food is great. I see no other point to it but that. Happy Thanksgiving Adventurers!

                                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3