Lore Guide [Log #2 Mobs and Mythical Beast]

Second one is here. Enjoy. =)

Log book: Page 2

Most Minecraft mobs stayed for the most part unchanged except now we have baby parrots. Now mob hybrids are a thing and if a player is one by birth then the hostile mobs won't attack them unless provoked, therefore turning them into neutral mob to hybrid players. This ranges from the basic mobs in the Overworld, to the creatures of the Nether. 

This only doesn't affect things like pillagers and ravagers who can't have hybrids of them.(because logic, aka plot convince

Side Note: Vex and evoker magic are a form of spell magic (This is the kind of magic they will have and final)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mythical beast are different then mobs since they are usually creatures normal players would never think they would exist. Examples of these are dragons, griffins, thunderbirds,(curse you Doctor Siren) and a wide variety of them. Most if not all of then have some form of magic and even if it's not obvious at first glance what it is, it's there. 

It's unknow whether of not the can be hybrids of them. It's better not to step foot in that territory, it's not even known if someone can be and unnatural mob hybrid or not. 

If anyone would like a list of all the mythical creatures I will happily provide one to you. All you need to do is ask. 

End of Page 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another one down! I decided to make it look a bit more formal and think it looks really good. Next one I'm planning to do about the different aspects of the World Hub and things like admins. 

                                                                             ~Chocolate Unicorn :3