Hermitcraft x Mystreet AU

Genera: Fluff

Ship: HALF OF THEM HAVE BEEN MISH-MASHED!!!

Universe: Hermitcraft x Mystreet AU

Quick thing, this first one is a proper oneshot but in the future, it will be drabbles and stuff. Also warning, this AU will have spoliers to Mystreet and Phonix Drop High.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Ren's first day of high school and he had also not too long ago moved to this town. Not only was he starting high school but he also didn't know anyone. Ren wasn't too sad or nervous about that though since he would make plenty of new friends. Ren had his phone on him so he went ahead and took a first day of school selfie. It looked pretty good and he was putting his phone away when someone bumped into him. They were a guy that looked only a bit older than himself and the left side of his face looked like it was slightly burned. (I can't just make him part robot you know

"HEY! Watch where you're going!", Ren said looking at him.

The boy just rolled his eyes and continued walking. Ren put away his phone before he dropped it. 

Once he was at the front of the school Ren looked for somewhere to rest until the bell rings and leaned against the fountain. It wasn't too long after that a short boy with brown-ish blonde hair almost fell over but Ren was able to catch him. (SHUSH IK THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED BU I WLL CHANGE THINGS) The boy had blue eyes and was fairly short as well. 

"You might want to be more careful when you walk.", Ren said looking at him.

"I'll take that in mind. I'm Grian by the way!", The boy replied. 

"I'm Ren.", Ren said a smile. 

"Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around?", Grian asked.

"Yeah this is my first year here.",  Ren replied.

"Well hope to see you around!", Grian said going into the school. 

Ren waited by the foutain a little more before the bell rang. He walked in but didn't really know where to go so he walked up to a teacher.

"Hey uhh, what do I do?", Ren asked a nearby teacher.

"Just go and get your student ID before heading to homeroom.", the teacher replied looking at one of the booths. 

"Okay thank.", Ren said before heading into the long line. 

Although the line was long it didn't take to much time to get the ID. He then went off the try and find his homeroom but the school seemed like a maze to Ren and he couldn't seem to find is way around. The bell had rung a while ago and he needed to rest from walking so much. He stopped for a bit before needing to contiue searching for his room. A boy with black hair came up to him and said, "Are you lost?"

"Huh? Yeah, how does anyone navigate this place? It's like a maze.", Ren replied.

"You're a freshman right?", they asked. 

"Yep.", Ren replied.

"Didn't you get a school pakage in the mail then?", they said.

"No and for two reason. The first is that I just moved here, the other is that I was homeschool.", Ren told him.