The Things We Do

Ok, before you read the story who else just watched Tango's newest video and lost it when the Mumbo map hade it's mouth move? I'm just laughing at what Tango must've sent to Mumbo to get the voice lines and the mouth movement. XD I'm probably gonna do a oneshot for it but this isn't about that. 

Genera: Fluff

Ship: GriVex (LeGaspLame even though you didn't request it, I thought it would be fun to write so enjoy fluff caused by you)

Universe: Not the main one 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was heading over the the Cowmercial District for a few reason, the first being to restock The Barge, the second was to continue the Mycelium Resistance, and the last being to see if he could catch of glimpse of his two favorite hermits. 

He headed over to The Barge and restocked anything that needed restocking, put in more Barge Mystery Boxes, and pocketed the diamonds. Grian then got out his mycelium and expanded it's territory, just to see the priceless look on Scar's face. Once done the winged hermit flew around the Cowmercial District for a bit to see if he could check off the last thing on his to-do list. It's not like Grian didn't see them that often, but he had hade something special planned and needed to get them to follow him. 

After about 15 minutes of searching, Grian finally found them at the portal bellow the town hall. The winged hermit landed and rushed up to his two boyfriends (idk why but it felt weird writing that, no hate to the ship though) and yelled, "Scar! Cub!".

"Oh Grian, you need something?", Scar said turning towards the hermit running towards the two.

"Yeah I have something to show you both...", Grian replied.

"Well, what is it then?", Cub asked curiously. 

"It's a surprise! Follow me.", the short hermit said running off in direction of his base. The other two followed behind as they headed through the jungle. After a while Grian hade led the other two hermits into a hidden room around the back of his mansion where the was a large TV and a small pillow fort with blankets. 

"Grian, did you prepare this for us?", Scar asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to do something special for all of us...", the winged hermit said a bit flustered. 

"So, what the TV for?", Cub said looking at the large television. 

"I found some clips from Season 6 and I selected some of them and put them together for us to watch.", Grian said sitting down in the pillow fort. 

"Then let's get to it then.", Cub said pulling down Scar to cuddle.

The three hermits were cuddled up in a blanket and Grian grabbed a remote and played the clips.

The first clip was from before the Civil War, it was the day where they had their first date together. Cub had planned a picnic for the three and Grian had almost crash landed into the cake when he was flying. He was able to evade going into the food but still got hurt in the fall. Apparently Scar was filming it from the side and Cub had told him to go get a first aid kit then just stand around.

"Why were you with your camera out in the first place?", Cub asked Scar while drinking some hot chocolate. 

"I was going to take a photo of all of us together but then Grian's arrival to the picnic was just really funny.", Scar told the pharaoh.

"Rude!", Grian yelled lifting his head from Scar's shoulder. 

"Let's just get onto the next clip.", Scar said with a sigh.

The next clip started to play and it was when Grian had filled ConCorp land with sand and Scar and Cub had to clean it up. Grian had ended up coming back to help but Cub joking called him a traitor and then threw his trident at him with no intention of hurting anyone but Grian had dodged it and the trident ended up getting Scar. Grian then laughed and said "Who's the traitor now?" Cub just looked at Grian and went to get a potion of healing. 

"Why did you even have the idea to throw your trident in the first place?", Scar asked as he nibbled on a cupcake Grian had baked.

"I didn't mean to hit you, it didn't even have Loyalty on it!", Cub replied getting back under a blanket.

"Ok next clip then, I don't want you two fighting over that.", Grian told the two.

The clip that started to roll next was in the Minigame District and the three had decided to play Ravager Run together.(They did this in this AU) It was Grian's first time playing it and Cub was teaching him how to play when Scar had ran their way with three Ravagers  behind him and ran behind Grian. Grian not know what to do just ran and Cub ended up having to draw them away for the whole game. 

"How did you even get THREE Ravagers chasing you?!", Cub asked with Grian laying in his lap.

"They were all in once place and I ran into all of them. I guess it's just my luck.", Scar replied sitting down next to the other two.

"Well now I can't ever go near a Ravager without remembering that moment thanks to you Scar.", Grian told him still in Cub's lap.

"Hey I didn't mean to!", Scar replied.

"Ok it's time for the next clip I guess", Cub said looking back at the TV.

The next clip up was during the Area 77 drama. Grian had already became a hippie and Cub had made dinner for the three. When Grian showed up Scar was shocked that Grian would do such a thing as become a hippie. Grian threw a similar argument back at him saying that it's rude to side with the person who stole his time machine. Cub just sat there to watch as the two went on. 

The clip hadn't finished yet and the three hermits were fast asleep on each other. The TV was still on rerolling everything until Cub finally woke up in the morning and turned it off. He prepared breakfast for his boyfriends and cleaned up most of the stuff they did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My god this is more than 1000 words! Hope you enjoyed this tid bit of fluff I have made at 11 at night. 

                                                                                      ~Chocolate Unicorn :3