Nyoom Nyoom! Crossover Time!

Genera: Fluff

Ship: They will appear but this is not about that

Universe: A weird middle universe where others can meet up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cocoverse ~

Most of the hermits were gathered at town hall except for a few a server meeting that was just to explain some things about the 1.17 update that would be coming next year since X had just gotten info about it and some of the things that they would do for it. X was walking to the front of the group when portal-like things appeared under some of the hermits and they fell through. The people who hadn't fallen into one were confused about what had just happened.

Monster Magic ~

The group of kids were still searching the forest for whatever signs of Scar's friend when a glowing light had appeared beneath them.

"What's happening?!", Grian exclaimed. 

"I don't know! This magic is like any I have never seen!", Stress replied. 

Right then a portal came from under them and they all fell in without a moment to do anything. 

End's Curse ~

Impulse was at his base storing some items when Tango and Zedaph arrived.

"Hey guys, what's up?", Impulse said turning to the two of them.

"It's game night, did you forget?", Tango replied.

"I almost did, to be honest.", Impulse said.

"Well now that you remembered what are we going to play?", Zedpah asked taking out a shulker filled with board games. 

The three started suggesting things until a portal appeared right under each one of them and fell through. 

??? ~ From here the hermits will be referred to with things in front of their names. EC! (End's Curse) CC! (Cocoverse) MM! (Monster Magic)

CC!Grian, Mumbo, Iskall, Stress, Ren, Impulse, Zedaph, Tango, Scar, Cub, and Xb (looonnngg list) all fell near each other in a room that looked a lot like CC!Grian's Season 6 infinity room. Across the room from the were EC!Impulse, Zedaph, and Tango along with the MM! crew. 

Everyone was looking at each other shocked and confused when a figure who looked like Chocolate Unicorn appeared in T-posing.

"So you all must be confused. Well, you're spending 24 hours together SO DEAL WITH IT!", the girl said then disappearing. 

CC!Iskall then decided to break the silence by saying, "Where were you guys before you got sent here? Me and some others were at a server meeting."

"What's a server?", MM!Stress asked.

"It's a place where multiple people can get together to do things. They can be private or public.", EC!Tango replied. 

"Well we were in a forest looking for someone!", MM!Grian said.

"May I ask who?", CC!Scar said.

"A friend of mine...", MM!Scar replied. 

"Well before you tell us their name why not we introduce ourselves? My name is Stress", CC!Stress said with a smile.

"That's my name too!", MM!Stress exclaimed excitingly. 

"I'm Cub, he's Scar", CC!Cub said pointing at the mayor. 

"My name is Scar as well.", MM!Scar replied.

"How much you want to bet that they are looking for their world's Cub?", CC!Grian said looking at CC!Mumbo. 

The rest introduced themselves with some weird interactions like between CC!Impulse and EC!Impulse. CC!Impulse was just wondering why he took such a stupid dare. There was also a fun interaction between the MM! guys and CC!Grian and Ren, the kids were asking a bunch of questions about the two non-human hermits. The only one who was quiet about it was MM!Scar. 

"So what do you guys want to do? I have board games we can play!", EC!Zedaph said.

"Why do you even have them?", CC!Iskall asked.

"We were going to play some before we got sent here.", EC!Tango replied.

"That makes sense.", MM!Xb said. 

EC!Zedaph got out his board game shulker box and pulled out Ticket To Ride for them to play in teams. The teams were CC!Grian, Mumbo, and Ren. (Two architects and one friend) CC!Scar and Cub, along with MM!Scar. (the Covex group) CC!Impulse, Zedaph, Tango, and MM!Stress. (ZIT plus wholesome) EC!Impulse, Zedaph, and Tango, along with MM!Zedaph. (Double z ZIT)MM!Grian, Mumbo, Xb, and CC!Xb. (Kid friends plus an Adult) CC!Stress and Iskall, along with MM!Iskall. (Icey Group

There were a couple of groups that had advantages against the others for a few reasons, some were because they know how others play, and some were because of how well they meshed together. In the end it was really anyone's game but the winning team was Double z ZIT. (Yes they really  called themselves that) Iskall and Stress's group came in second and were beat by five points. 

The rest of the time that they were playing games and overall enjoying themselves. At about 11 pm or something, everyone had fallen and sleep and were teleported back to where there were before this at right at the moment they at fallen through the portals. After that, everythign was normal again and the Infinity Room was waiting to be used again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crossovers are fun. Till next time Adventurers.

                                                                            ~Chocolate Unicorn :3