End's Curse - Part 1 [AU]

Genera: General

Ship: Not ship focused 

Universe: Look at the name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is gonna be fun. >:3)

Impulse looked at the portal in front of him and was already regretting taking the dare. But then again it was either this or answering some embarrassing question. Impulse hopped in the End portal in hopes nothing would go wrong, if something did though Iskall and Tango were tagging along as backup. 

Once through Impulse got out the trident that Grian have given him to use for the dare. (The dare in question is defeat the Ender Dragon only using a stone pickaxe and a loyalty trident, leather armor only. Now I want to know if it's possible or not) Someone had respawned the Ender Dragon before hand just to make this take a little less time then it would've. Everything was ready for this extremely stupid idea. 

The dragon was in sight and Impulse was already towering up to one of the end crystals. Once up he dodged one of the dragon's attacks and destroyed a crystal. One down, more to go.

As he cautiously descended downwards, the dragon had almost hit Impulse with another attack but all it did was take him off balance. Impulse then headed to next crystal avoiding all of the Ender Dragons attacks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was down to the last crystal meaning that Impulse was close to finishing this stupid dare. As he went up the final tower, the dragon shot a rather peculiar ball in the hermit's direction. Impulse hadn't seen it coming and got hit. He was knocked backwards and almost fell into the void. To Tango and Iskall's surprise, Impulse did not get killed by that shot, he was badly hurt though.

 Iskall quickly use his elytra to destroy the last crystal and used casual tactics to finish off the Ender Dragon to open up the the portal back to the over world. All while Tango went over to his friend and used some potions of healing which he had packed. They went back through with Impulse being unconscious. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Impulse had finally woken up he was at his base with what sounded like Tango and Zedaph talking in the next room over.(Pretend that in everyone's bases there is an area that is very much like a normal house. :>) His back was hurting a bit, probably from the fall.  He got off of his bed and left the room to see what the other were talking about. 

"Well at least he got far in on it. I'd say that it's a dare complete!", Zed told Tango.

"Good, point.", Tango replied.

"What are you two talking about?", Impulse said walking in. 

"Oh you're finally up. Are you feeling alright?", Zedaph replied. 

"Yeah, still a little hurt from the fall but that's all really.", Impulse told the two. 

"Good to know that everything is fine.", Tango said with a smile. 

"Since everything is mostly fine, why not we watch a movie together?", Zedaph suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan to me!", Impulse replied. 

The three then went to the living room and got onto choosing what to watch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real fun of this AU starts in the next part. (¬‿¬) Until then I'll be seeing you all.

                                                                               ~Chocolate Unicorn :3