End's Curse - Part 2 [AU]

Zedaph and Tango left a little while after the movie had ended. It was pretty late and they all had plans for tomorrow. Impulse still needed to clean up a little so his base wouldn't be a mess, luckily he wasn't that tired yet so it wasn't something he would be doing half asleep. After everything was minimally tidy, Impulse headed to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Impulse felt something strange on his back, almost if he had worn his elytra to sleep. He was sure that he had put his elytra away. Impulse then went to the bathroom to be able see what it is. Once in front of a mirror there were some very notable things that were definitely not normal. 

Large dragon-like wings were on his back, along with a long black tail. Impulse also now had a pair of horns on his head, with his eyes turned to purple.

"This must be a dream.", Impulse mumbled to himself. 

Impulse then splashed some cold water onto his face.(Can I have that cold water here? Even with my fan on, this place is a furnace.) After that he tried to think about what might have caused this.

 A glitch? No, Xisuma would've found it while checking the code like he does everyday. Potion maybe? But not even Stress knows a potion that could do such a thing. What about a spell? He wasn't hanging around anyone who knows spell magic so unless Zed was trying to learn it that would also be improbable. 

Impulse was stumped by this question and because of that he also didn't know if this would be permanent or not. He hoped it wasn't permanent. Impulse decided to call X for help. He took out his communicator and privately messaged

<ImpulseSV> Hey, X do you mind heading over to my base real quick? I have a bit of a problem. 

<Xisumavoid> I'll be right there.

<ImpulseSV> Thanks.

Impulse put away his communicator and went up to the main part of his base and waited for the admin to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while later Xisuma got to Impulse's base and did a bit of a search for him since it is quite large. Once X found Impulse he was just organizing some shulker boxes. X immediately noticed the wings and the things that accompanied it. The admin assumed that this was the reason he came here for. 

Impulse saw that X hade arrived and said, "You're here. I'm guessing you can clearly see what I need help with..."

"Yeah, good thing you called me or I would've never noticed it. For some reason this didn't appear in your player code.", Xisuma replied.

"Well, can you at least work on a way to reverse this?", Impulse asked.

"I can try, but for now you'll just have to find a way to live with it.", the admin told him.

"Thanks. Also you don't need to tell the others about this, I can do it myself.", Impulse replied picking up the shulker boxes he left on the floor.

"Okay then, see you!", X said taking off with his elytra. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason this felt so satisfying to write. Maybe it's because I like the idea of dragon Impulse or something. Hope you enjoyed!

                                                                           ~Chocolate Unicorn :3