Random stuffs

It's been about a week since I've wrote anything in this book mostly because I didn't have a cess to my computer and u was planning on doing something today before I remembered Season 2 of Hilda came out on Netflix today so Imma just talk about what I've watch so far. Time to create a spoiler barrier just in case anyone plans to watch it. I haven't completely watched through it all in on sitting so there are a few episodes left.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
.....................
......................
I give up on the dots

Okay this is enough.

THE SAFETY PATROL LEADER IS A JERK AND SHOULD BE TRAPPED IN THE WITCH VOID TO BE EATEN BY THE WEIRD MONSTER IN THERE!!!! Also now apparently Frida = Witch. It's kinda sad that Hilda's neighbor never got to properly know the women of his dreams before he got old. I wish that the stupid time worm didn't exist and stuff would just move around to make time be straight instead of just eating them. That was Hilda wouldn't die a third time and Hilda's neighbor could be happy. Twig's species have a magical Aurora Borialis thingy. Ghost ships have ghost pirates. I thought it was zombie pirates. Apparently someone not returning a witch book after 30 years the blame goes to the librarian. The person who checked it out should just get heavily fined. There is a magical potion made by a swamp man that revives people. Also that same swamp man owned a necklace that makes you feel brave. Thanks to that it was the first time David was not scared to death by a bug.
Okay my thoughts so far on Hilda Season 2 is over. Good bye and till next time Adventurers!