How Did I Get Here?

Genere: Comedy/Fluff

Ship: None

Who Requested?: MY LOVELY BRAIN AT 11 PM!!!! ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ

This is about how my OC found their way onto the Hermitcraft Server (Most of the stories will not be focused around them and this was for pure fun)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chocolate Unicorn was on a private server of hers and decided to do some funny stuff with Neather portals, she tried getting portals to lay down with no sucess. After a while of trying to do that Chocolate Unicorn went ahead and found a way to make two portal cross in between one another. (with a bit more description she made the center of two portals cross over eachother) She then wondered what would happen over on the Neather side of things, would the two portal just connect with the same one? Would the Neather have two overlapping portals? What would happen if she were to enter at the spot that the portals meet one another? To answer those questions she procceded to enter the portals.

When she has finshed teleporting over, Chocolate Unicorn was greeted with the floor and face planted right into the ground. In the chat it had said 

<ChocolateUnicorn> has joined the game.

 Before she could take a closer look at he surroundings a group of people had walked up to her and one of them who was in a bee suit said, "Hey there, my name is XisumaVoid. Welcome to HermitCraft!"

Chocolate Unicorn then did the polite thing to do and introduced herself, "Nice to meet you Xisuma! My name is Chocolate Unicorn, but you can just call me Chocolate for short."

"So Chocolate, how did you get here?", Xisuma asked her.

"Well I was messing around with Neather portals and went into one, more like two though and I got greeted with falling into this place, literally.", the short girl replied.

"Did you get hurt from the fall, love?", said a lady in a pink cardigan.

"I've been through worse so that was nothing!", Chocolate replied.

"Well can I at least check for anything.", the lady replied.

"Nothing feels like it hurts but thanks for the offer, oh and what's your name?", Chocolate replied.

"I'm Stressmonster.", she told the girl.

"I'm Joe.", said a guy with glasses and a cyan t-shirt.

"I'm Rendog!", a guy in red suspenders and sunglasses said.

Chocolate then looked at them and said with a smile, "Nice you make your acquaitance. I think I'm going to enjoy it here."

"Would you like to take a tour of the server?", Xisuma asked Chocolate.

"Sounds funs!", she replied.

Now for something a little fun just to end this little story. Tour Highlights! Basicly it's some fun snipits of the tour that I just thought would be something that would happen. 

Star Wars Meltdown

As they walk passed the jungle the came across Ren's messa and when Chocolate Unicorn laid her eyes on all the Star Wars themed builds she went nuts.

"IS THAT A SAND CRAWLER?!", the girl exclaimed.

"Yep this over here is my base.", Ren replied.

"YOU built this?! THAT'S SO COOL!!!", Chocolate said like a child who just ate alot of suger.