End's Curse - Part 5 [AU]

The next day Impulse got a message from Zed saying that he had something to show him and Tango and wanted to meet at some coordinates. Knowing Zed, it would probably some new gam he came up with or something so Impulse grabbed some food before heading off to the place Zedaph told him to go to. He then headed out to the location.

The good thing about having wings is that you don't need to spend time gathering rockets, which was definitely a plus. He still wasn't completely used to them yet but after Grian helping him with learning how to fly it didn't feel too weird. They were a little faster than and elytra in reality.  Impulse got there in 20 minutes, it's not like it was too far from anyone's bases anyways. 

Once Impulse arrived he looked for Zed since he wasn't right where to coordinates were. He found him coming over with shulker box in hand. Zedaph didn't notice him right away but was still quick to see the obvious. 

"Impy, (I'm a sucker for nicknames like these) is that you?", Zed said in Impulses direction.

"Yeah...", Impulse replied not knowing what to say. (Awkward conversation tiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeee!!!!!)

"What's up with the wings?", Zedaph asked.

"I'm really not sure but they just appeared.", Impulse said looking at the wings that were on him. 

"They're really cool. Do they work by any chance?", Zed said with excitement. 

"Yeah, I've been trying to get used to them. It's a lot faster than elytra flight I think.", Impulse replied. 

"That's amazing! Do you mind if I could take a closer look?", Zedaph asked looking like a child that just ate sugar.

"Not really. It's-", Impulse said before Zedaph came up to him and started going crazy over how cool his wings were. 

After about 15 minutes Tango had arrived to see Zed just asking Impulse a variety of questions. 

"What's going on here?", Tango asked.

"Apparently Impulse has real dragon wings and tail.", Zed said with no even the slightest drop in enthusiasm

"That so cool! Is Zed just annoying with questions?", Tango replied.

"It's fine really.", Impulse told him.

"Zed, didn't you ask us to meet you here for something?", Tango asked looking in Zedaph's direction.

"Oh yeah! Follow me!", Zedaph replied running off. 

Tango and Impulse followed close behind. After a while they arrived at spot in which there was a picnic blanket set up along with a basket. There were also some things like a ball for them to enjoy them-selves with. Zed gave a little smile and Tango just went ahead and hugged him. Impulse joined in as well as they started to enjoy today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lil fluff to brighten you day! I'm enjoying myself making this AU, one of my favorites so far. Bye for now!

                                                                                   ~Chocolate Unicorn :3