Decorating and Glitter

Genera: Fluff

Ship: None

Universe: Cocoverse 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was holding a box of Halloween decorations and heading to the Cowmercial District with them. He was planning to put them up at The Barge along with selling some. (The Barge is just a convenience store so why not) Once there Grian took out some Halloween lights and started to hang them up when Stress walked in. 

"Decorating I see. Need any help love?", Stress said looking his way.

"I have quite a bit of space to decorate so it would be nice.", Grian replied.

Stress then went over to the box and grabbed out a cat statue and placed it on a jack-o-lantern. She also got out some decorative cobwebs and put them around. After a while The Barge was all ready for spooky season. They had even made some ambient music to fit. 

"Do you need any help decorating your shops?", Grian asked Stress.

"I already have love, but I do need some glitter for my costume.", Stress said looking in her inventory. She then pulled out a picture of a fairy dress with some wings that looked pretty sparkly. 

"I don't have any, but last time I checked Chocolate had some. She said she was doing something with it and if you're lucky maybe she has some extra.", Grian responded.

"Thank you for the tip love. I'll see if I can go find her now.", Stress said flying off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chocolate Unicorn had a bucket full of glitter and was about to go off when Stress arrived. 

"Do you have any spare glitter I can use? I need some for my costume.", Stress asked.

"Lucky for you, I have a whole chest of glitter. Free of charge.", the young girl replied. 

Chocolate went back into the place where her storage system was and came out with two stacks of glitter. She then handed them to Stress with a smile.

"Thank you so much love! I don't know where else I would've gotten it. I had used up all f the glitter that I had on other things already.", Stress said putting away the glitter. 

"No problem! If you even need any more just ask. I have something to go do now so see ya!", Chocolate said flying off. Stress went back to her base to add to her fairy outfit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chocolate Unicorn was almost at her destination and check around the area to make sure no one was around. She then went in and placed a trap that was well hidden but would be trigged soon after someone would arrive. This trap would yeet glitter on who triggers it and it was targeted to a very certain person...

Once set the girl quickly got away and went to the Cowmercial District as a cover. Later on there was a very satisfying answer to whether it had worked or not. 

<IJevin> Who set up a glitter trap at my base?  

<Grian> Idk

<IJevin> Well whoever did is responsible for me having to waste my time trying to get it off of myself. That's more work than clearing out a place for materials.

<Xisumavoid> I can always try a use my admin abilities to make it a bit easier.

<IJevin> That would be appreciated.

Chocolate chuckled at this since it meant that her plan was successful. It's not Trick or Treat with only treats. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GLITTER COVERED JEVIN!!!!! It's a piece of art and shall not be stopped from existing. This was short but I wanted to make something small. 

                                                                ~Chocolate Unicorn :3