End's Curse - Part 4 [AU]

Impulse was almost done restocking his shops when he found a Decked Out box. It had the usually assortment of things. He decided to go do a run after he was done doing what he had come to the Cowmercial District for. Once that was all done he headed over to Decked Out and went down the stairs. Joe was down there looking at the boards of the other hermits. The door was still open so Impulse would have to wait for a bit. He decided to chat with Joe for a while he waits.

Joe noticed that Impulse was coming towards him and said, "Why hello there."

"Hey! What are you up to?", Impulse replied.

"Just trying to pass the time until the door closes. Were you planning on doing a run?", Joe said responding. 

"Yeah I was, but you can go first. I don't mind.", Impulse said.

"That's very kind of you. I hope it's not rude to ask but, what's up with those wings you go there?", Joe asked.

"I really don't know. I woke up this morning and they were there.", Impulse replied. 

"That's quite strange. Did you ask Xisuma about it?", Joe said. 

"I did actually. He said he would try fix this when he can.", Impulse said right a the two heard something closing. 

"That must've been the door. Nice talking to you Impulse.", Joe said walking off to go do his run. 

See how he wouldn't be able to do a Decked out run that day Impulse headed back to his base to just relax for the rest of the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was short because I wanted the next thing on my list for this AU to be it's own part. Until next time!

                                                                                     ~Chocolate Unicorn :3