Hermitmon - Part 4 [AU]

After healing up your Pokémon you see Oliver run out of the gym with the same badge you got towards you. You feel relieved that you both made it past the first gym with little problems. You then head with him towards a shop in town to see a person in similar clothing to the one you encounter in Route 2. They were trying to take the Pokémon of a girl with a starry jacket. You run over to help her and so does Oliver. 

"Just give me your Pokémon already!", They said getting ready to just get them by force.

"What do you think you're doing?!", you yell as you get in front of the girl.

"You can't just go taking other people's Pokémon!", Oliver says getting next to you.

"What are you going to do then? You can't stop me! You're just some children poking their noses where they don't belong.", They said to you two. 

You look at Oliver and smile at him. He smiles back at you almost as if he read your mind. You then say with confidence, "What if we battle?"

"You're about to lose your Pokémon kid. Hope you aren't a sore loser!", They said letting out their Pokémon.

You and Oliver let out your teams and easily take this guy down. They give off a short yell and run away. 

"Who was that?", Oliver asks.

"I ran into them before on Route 2. They call themselves Team S.T.A.R. I don't know what they're up to but it's definitely no good.", you say to him.

"Then maybe we should tell Shawn, just so he can keep an eye out.", Olive replies. 

"I can tell him for you.", The girl in the jacket said. 

"Well seeing what just happened maybe we should go with you.", you reply. 

"Good point.", the girl says.

You then go off to tell Shawn what just happened and when you tell him it was some people called Team S.T.A.R. he looked like he saw some kind of ghost. 

"Is everything alright?", You ask looking at Shawn.

"Everything is fine, the mention of Team S.T.A.R. just brought back some memories.", Shawn replies.

You try not to be rude and just continue about the encounter. You even bring out the first time you saw them before you and Oliver leave. The girl with the starry jacket left to a house which she lives in presumably. You still have thoughts in your mind about why Shawn reacted to Team S.T.A.R. that way. Oliver notices you're thinking about something and says, "You have anything on your mind?"

"Don't you think the way Shawn mentioned Team S.T.A.R. was weird? Do you think he has any connections to them?", You tell him.

"Yeah, but maybe he just had a bad encounter with them.", Oliver said before tripping over. 

He fell flat on the floor and you just let out a giggle. He looks at you with a half-annoyed half-"why" face. You laugh a little more before helping your friend up. You head back to the hotel to see where you two are headed next. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what to say in these anymore so have a kawaii face. :3

                                                                                 ~Chocolate Unicorn :3