A World Without You

Genere: Angst, I think...

Ship: BDoc

Who Requested?: No one this was a prompt from the Hermittpad Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BDubs was going about is his day per usual when he heard a loud noise from the other side of the fence, it was Doc who decided to do some constrution work (problely just to annoy BDubs more than anything).

"Hey! Can you be a bit more quiet over there? I'm trying to read here!", BDubs yelled in a very aggrivated tone.

"Sorry but no can do!", Doc replied. He gave off a small chuckle as BDubs just groaned.

BDubs then thought of a way to get back a Doc for the all the noise.

"This has to be my best idea yet...", He mumbled to himself.

BDubs then went off and got everything he would need to pull this off. Once he got everything he needed he went over to the GOAT when Doc wasn't looking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later BDubs was done and took out his flint and steel and quickly lit the tnt and ran away. Doc was at the Cowmercial District when it went off so he didn't know what happened until Tango had flowen by  it and typed in the chat:

<TangoTek> Uhhh Doc... I think someone blew up that mountain of yours.

Someone blew up the GOAT? Doc was without words and needed to see if this was for real. Doc rushed over there as fast as he possibly could and saw what was his worst nightmare, the GOAT was gone. 

He was devastated, Doc fell to his knees and started to cry at sight of a giant crater on place of where his beautiful mountain once was. 

"Why would anyone do this..." Doc said through his crying.

"Well maybe if they were annoyed enough at you", BDubs told him with a larger grin on his face.

"You were to one to do this weren't you...", Doc said, as he started to stand up.

BDubs then replied, "Maybe, maybe not."

"Only someone without a heart would be capable of doing this.", Doc said staring BDubs right in the eye.

"Oh you call me that when you never give me a single moment of peace and QUITE!", BDubs said with a sudden change from content to furious.

"You don't get it do you...", Doc replied.

"Get what?"BDubs said still a little frusturated.

Doc then said with a sigh, "You've made my life a little harder since the start of the season, I've held up through everything we've done to eachother so far but this... you've crossed the line. I thought that maybe we could resolve it all and end up good friends, but now a world without you is one I'd like live in."

Doc then started to walk away and BDubs all of a sudden had this heavy feeling of guilt and yelled out without thinking twice, "WAIT!"

Doc looked behind himself to see BDuds chasing after him. He then stoped to hear what the other Hermit had to say.

"I-I didn't know what I was doing really and I'm sorry, for everything. Can we still be friends?", BDubs said as he was catching his breath.

"Of course", the creeper hybrid responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. ;)

                                                               ~Chocolate Unicorn :3