Angel

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Iskdubs (Iskall x Bdubs)

Universe: Not the Cocoverse

If you can't find it, then write it yourself! By the way I was looking for the whole day for a Iskdubs fanfic BUT APPARENTLY THEY DON'T EXIST! Try and finding one yourself to see how impossible the task is. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iskall was at the shopping district buying some things from a couple of shops when he heard a crash outside of the shop he was in. He went outside to see Bdubs on the floor with a broken elytra. Iskall then ran over to him to see if he was alright. The good thing is that Bdubs was still conscious and hadn't been knocked out by the crash. 

"Are you alright?", Iskall asked with a very worrisome expression. 

"I'm fine. I've had worse crashes than this.", Bdubs responded getting up.

"Well at least have this.", Iskall said with a healing potion in hand.

"Thanks.", Bdubs said taking the potion and drinking it.

"Do you need a spare elytra? Yours doesn't seem to be in good condition.", Iskall told him. 

"That would be helpful if you have any to spare.", Bdubs replied. 

"I have some at my base. Follow me!", Iskall said taking out a boat. 

Bdubs got out a boat for himself and followed behind. Soon they were at the jungle which from they went by foot. It wasn't very long till they got to Iskall's Omega Tree. Once inside Iskall started to look through for an elytra. It was silent for a good 15 minutes before Iskall decided to say, "How often do you crash like that?"

"At this point I can't keep track.", Bdubs replied.

"Can you take a guess then?", Iskall asked going to another chest.

"This was the fifth time this week, that's for sure.", Bdubs said.

"Well that doesn't really seem fitting for an ang-", Iskall said before stopping himself once he realized what he was saying. 

Bdubs looked at him confused for a while and then said, "What were you going to say before you stopped?"

"It's not that important.", Iskall replied a little flustered.

"Come on! I wanna know now!", Bdubs said with a bit of excitement. 

"If you really want to know I guess it's fine.", Iskall said with sigh.

Iskall sat down near Bdubs and said with a bit of hesitation, "I was going to say that it's not very fitting of an angel like you."

Bdubs's face turned a little red and he the responded, "You really think that I'm some kind of angel?"

"Why wouldn't I?", Iskall said with a smile. 

At that moment the two of them just looked at each other for a minute before exchanging a kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this is one of my best ship stories so far. I'm not so sure about how to have ended it though but it's pretty good. Anyways, I NEED MORE OF THIS SHIP IN MY LIFE!!!!! Still not my OTP (that will always belong to Convex) but it's so fricking amazing. Bye!

                                                                                       ~Chocolate Unicorn :3