Autumn Days

Genera: Fluff (The end is sorta angsty though)

Ship: Go look for it >:3

Universe: Cocoverse (Found a good name for my main universe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian and Mumbo wear hanging out in the Cowmercial District in clothing fit for the season. Grian still had his iconic red sweater but it was accompanied by a bird beanie that seemed to be hand-knit. Mumbo had a black jacket with red accents along with a pair of gloves. The two were just chatting about everyday thing when they encountered Ren and Iskall.

"Hey Iskall, what are you up to?", Grian asked walking up to the Swede.

"Eh, nothing much. You?", Iskall replied.

"Same here.", Grian said.

Then Mumbo came up and said jokily to the short hermit, "Did you seriously just leave me to chat with Iskall? I feel betrayed."

"I just wanted to say hello.", Grian responded with a chuckle.

"Grian ditching Mumbo? That would never happen, if anything I would ditch Ren.", Iskall said giggling. 

"Don't even try.", Ren replied.

"You know more than anyone that I would never do that to you Ren.", Iskall said looking at his friend.

Grian then turned around to a sweet scent that smelled like a mixture of coffee and pumpkins, with a hint of cinnamon.

"Does anyone else smell that?", the winged hermit said turning back around. 

"Yeah, me too.", Iskall said looking in the direction of the smell.

"I think it's coffee.", Mumbo told the others.

"Well if that's the case, then let's see where it's coming from.", Ren said running in the direction that everyone was looking in.

Iskall wasn't far behind and Grian was flying over them. Mumbo however was being a total spoon and tripped over. Grian quickly went to help him up with Iskall there as well.

"You're such a spoon sometimes.", Iskall told the redstoner.(Iskall stop being modest , Mumbo is always a spoon)

"I'll try to be more careful then.", Mumbo replied as they continued to make their way to the location of the smell.

Once they got to where it was coming from, they saw exactly what was making it. Etho was holding a tray with portable coffee cups on them. There were a few other hermits on the scene, Stress and Chocolate were sitting on a bench with a box of cookies and cups(Chocolate having hot chocolate instead of coffee because logic). Xisuma and Xander were both there as well with cups of their own just chatting. Joe wasn't with anyone but was entertaining himself with a notebook and pen whilst drinking the coffee. 

Iskall had gone up to Etho to grab a cup and went to go see what his girlfriend was up to. Mumbo grabbed one next and almost dropped it instantly. He went to sit down so his drink wouldn't go everywhere. Ren went up to get a cup as well, and when he did he gave Etho a smile. Grian was the last of the four to grab some coffee since he had gotten a bit of dirt on his wings and cleaned them a bit before doing anything. There were quiet a few left, presumably because not everyone on the server had gotten one yet.

Grian had grabbed a cup for himself when Etho said, "Hope you enjoy it. They took my a long time to make enough for everyone."

"I'm sure I will", Grian replied already starting to drink it. 

The winged hermit then went to sit with his friend so they could chat a bit more. A leaf had fallen right in Mumbo's hair and he was failing misrely to get it out.(How does one fail to get a leaf off your head? Well that's just the spoony-ness of Mumbo Jumbo for ya) Grian didn't even try and help because the sight was a complete marvel. He eventually helped the redstoner out and continued to drink his coffee.

All while that was going down Ren had gone to talk to Etho about something that no one could make out what. When they were done, Etho put the tray down and went off to talk to Grian but he seemed busy trying to get the leaf out of Mumbo's hair so he let him be.  Etho sighed and sat down on a bench where he had left the tray. 

Later on the day, everyone had gotten a cup of Etho's autumn coffee. Grian had already left the area quite a while ago. Etho headed off the his base wishing that he had a bit more courage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took a while to write since it deleted it's self in the middle of writing. so I had to rewrite everything even made a change or two but I'm really proud of out it turned out. Expect more stories of this ship I featured to have a similar dynamic in the future. Happy October! 

                                                                            ~Chocolate Unicorn :3