Dares and Dreams

Genera: Mostly Fluff

Ship: ZIT 

Universe: End's Curse 

When I saw the request for this I thought it would be a good chance to write the situation that lead to Impulse getting the dare that he did. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Impulse and Zedaph were heading to Tango's Toon Towers (Can I call it TTT for short?) for a sleepover. They didn't have any particular plans for the night and were just really going to enjoy themselves. Once there the three had decided to start off with a board game but before they could decide what it would be Grian flew in to get out of the rain that was outside. 

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything.", Grian said.

"Not really.", Tango replied.

"What are guys up to?", Grian asked curiously.

"We were going to pick out a board game to play.", Zedaph replied looking at the shelf of games.

"That sounds fun, but what about truth or dare? The last time I remember playing it was after last season's Civil War.", Grian said.

"Yeah, it has been quite a while since the last time any of us played it.", Tango said.

"Then let's play it now!", Zedaph exclaimed.

"I'll start. Grian, truth or dare?", Tango said look at the winged hermit.

"Let's start simple, truth.", Grian replied.

"Have you ever done anything on the server and no one knew it was you?", Tango asked.

"No, I'm proud of what I've done and won't regret to admit it!", Grian said with confidence. 

"Okay, Impulse, truth or dare?", Grian asked now looking at him.

"I feeling good, dare.", Impulse replied.

Grian thought for a minute. He wanted to give Impulse a really good dare, it would be challenging but still be possible at the same time. 

"Ok are you sure you don't want truth?", Grian asked with a small smile.

"Nah, I can take whatever you throw.", Impulse said.

"Okay then... I dare you to try and defeat the Ender Dragon with only a stone pick and a loyalty trident. Also you can only wear leather armor.", Grian said.

"That sounds like something I would have to wait to do but I'll do it.", Impulse replied. 

"You may not be able to do it now but it's your turn to ask someone", Tango said.

"Fine. Zed truth or dare?", Impulse said.

"Lets do a dare since you already can't do yours right now.", Zedaph responded.

"I dare you to wear the bunny ears that are laying around somewhere until morning.", Impulse said.

Zed then got up to go find the bunny ears and when he got back he had even done a little face paint as a bonus. The game went on a little while until it had stopped raining which is when Grian left to head to his base. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was cut short due to my mom telling me to go do my homework. It would've been longer but I can't come back to this cause Wattpad is weird a deletes everything.

                                                                              ~Chocolate Unicorn :3