Night of Love

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Stresskall

Universe: Cocoverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iskall was pacing around his base muttering things to himself while Ren was watching him.

"Dude calm down, I got this. There is nothing to worry about.", Ren said sitting down.

"This is just a very big thing and I really don't want to mess this up. What if we can't get everything ready in time?", Iskall replied still pacing around.

"I've got Choco and Star helping for that reason, I promise you tonight will turn out fine.", Ren told his friend calmly.

"Maybe I just need to relax before tonight. You are still helping me pick out a nice outfit right?", Iskall said finally standing in place.

"Of course! I've already got a few options with me if you want to see them.", Ren replied with a smile.

"Might take my mind off of everything else for a while so why not?", Iskall said as Ren starting pulling out outfits from his inventory.

Meanwhile, in the lake near the Omega Tree

"Star can you pass me those candles? I think they would look good over here.", Chocolate Unicorn said placing down a nice picnic blanket.

The Netherian then throws over some scented candles and Choco barely catches them. After that she places them down on the picnic blanket checking her clock. It was almost sundown which made the young witch get a bit worried.

"Star! I need you to go find Bdubs and distract him like we had planned. It's almost sundown!", Chocolate yelled getting ready to leave herself.

"Got it!", Star replied taking off.

She took out her communicator and started typing while flying.

<StarlightOwO> Bdubs where are you? I need to talk to you in person about something.

<BdoubleO100> I'll meet you at Town Hall then.

<StarlightOwO> Got it!

Star put her communicator away and headed for the shopping district.

Meanwhile Chocolate Unicorn had arrived at Stress's base looking for the alchemist. She check her clock again seeing that the sun was about to set. Luckily Choco found Stress trading with her Villagers.

"Stress! I've been looking for you.", Chocolate called as she ran up to the hermit in a pink cardigan.

"Why would that be love?", Stress replied looking away from the Villagers.

"I need you to follow me. Also wear this blindfold, you can't see where it is yet.", Chocolate told her.

"Well I guess it'll be fine.", Stress replied tying the blindfold around her head.

Right after that the young witch took Stress's hand and started pulling her somewhere. Stress could feel herself step onto a fairly flat surface that seemed to rock around like a boat, she sat down thinking it was a boat. Then what is probably a boat started to move and after a few minutes things got darker so the alchemist knew it was nighttime at this point. Even wearing a blindfold you can feel a good bit of your surroundings.

Then the boat stop. Stress could feel the blindfold being untied and when it came off she saw in front of her was Iskall. He  was wearing much cleaner clothes than he has been this season for the fact they are in the jungle. The outfit was fairly formal and it didn't come to her why it was like that until she took a better look at the surroundings.

There was a yellow picnic blanket on the floor and most of the area was lighted by lanterns but in the middle of the blanket were some candles and a basket. Stress slowly got out of the boat not knowing what was going on.

"Is this for me?", Stress said still in shock.

"Why wouldn't it be?", Iskall replied with a smile.

"Iskall, this is amazing! But what kind of ocassion would this be for?", Stress asked walking up to her boyfriend.

"This.", Iskall told her pulling out a small box while getting down on one knee.

He opened up the small box to reveal a ring. Stress started tearing up to moment she saw this.

Iskall took a deep breath and then said, "Stress, I knew from the moment I first saw you in Season five that you were going to be one of the kindest people I would probably ever meet. Now I know that is true, but you are more than a friend to me. You are the person I love. I would love it for you to be there by my side in everything else for the rest of our lives, it would make me the happiest man in the world. Stressmonster, will you marry me?"

"OF COURSE!", Stress exclaimed hugging Iskall with the biggest hug in the world.

Ren and Chocolate were in a nearby bush watching this all unfold.

"I think this is a job well done!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes there will be a wedding one-shot, BUT there is also the wedding planning which will be it's own saga of one-shots. Stresskall shippers, your welcome. See you next time adventurers!

                                     ~ Chocolate Unicorn :3