Glitchly Happenings

Genera: Comedy/Fluff

Ship: None

Universe: One where MCC is real.

This takes place during the latest MCC since it's the perfect place to have such a story take place. Note: Not every team will appear since I'm lazy and I don't know how to write half of everyone in them. (and I'll probably get screamed at if I write either Techoblade or Dream wrong) Also Grian is hooman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered up waiting for the timer to hit zero, the crowd was louder than ever and the participates were just as ready. 

Minecraft Championships was about to begin.

In the back the Nox Crew was making sure that there would be no problems during the games and the timer hit zero when someone screamed, "WAIT DON'T START IT YET!!"

It was too late, the fireworks show had already begun and everyone was crowding to get into the decision dome. Whatever they had found wouldn't be able to get fixed at this point. 

Pink Parrots ~

Smallish Beans (Joel) was one of the first in dome and found a rather strange orb. It was glowing black and white and it shimmered in the sun. Joel pocketed the orb since he thought that the Nox Crew had hidden things around the dome to give you a boost during the events. He wasn't sure what it would do though and thought that it was part of the fun, but Joel didn't noticed it had changed colors when he meet back up with his teammates...

Orange Ocelots * 

When Shubble (Shelby) had made it into the dome she went to sit down before the chaos begun and found a golden amulet, should thought it looked pretty and put it on.  Shelby then had gone to find the other people in her team and located Seepeekay (Callum) first and he had noticed Shelby's new accessory. 

"Hey where'd you find that necklace? It looks good on you.", Callum told her.

"I found it laying on the floor and it didn't seem to belong to anyone so might as well just wear it.", Shelby replied.

"Let's go find others now shall we?", Callum said.

The both went off the find their other two team mates and Shubble's amulet started to let off a white glow but no one seemed to have noticed.

Blue Bats ☆

False was heading into the dome when she found a star shaped pin on the floor. The owner didn't seem to be around and it matched her outfit so False attached it to her jacket and headed in to meet up with her teammates. Once in the dome the star pin had become a more vibrate yellow.

Going it first person for this next part - (My POV )

All the participates had rushed into the decision dome and I was on the edge of my seat as the cheering around me continued. According to the statistics the Aqua Axolotls had the highest chance of winning this time around, although I was sure that It would be Lime Llamas. They had good chemistry and had some strong players on it. In the end MCC is anyone's game so you can't always be sure. 

I had gotten to go get some popcorn while the first game was being decided. I was able find a TV to see what was happening as I got the popcorn and the game was decided to Sky Battle. I was excited to see what would happen since it was the new one in the roster of games there were. 

I had been able to get back to my seat before the decision dome had transformed into the arena and right out of the start, bright lights had came from the direction of the Pink Parrots, Orange Ocelots, and Blue Bats. I had to close my eyes from the shear amount of it coming out. when I opened them back up the dome had been covered since apparently there were some technical issues.