Family full of surprises (Chapter3)

A/N

Hey beautiful readers, here's chapter 3 enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 3 it's true, happy ending!

Lauren looked deep into her wife's eyes trying to find some type of emotion only getting back so many things.

"Lauren-" camila began to say but was cut off by an jittery lauren

"no camila. I want the truth if you're cheating on me then just tell-" now it was Camila's turn to cut lauren off. And she was not happy.

"what? Cheating on you, is that what you really think?" camila asked shaking her head angrily and lauren just stayed quite. "you should know that I would not do that to you, I mean after everything we've been through!" camila said

"well what do you expect me to think camila, when you're having these strange phone calls and you're getting sick all of a sudden when you know we haven't slept with each other in a while! So excuse me if I'm just a little bit confused!" lauren yelled back.

"you don't even remember, do you?" camila asked

"no, no I don't remember camz I don't, and it's hurting me the more-" lauren tried to say but was once cut off again by an even more upset camila.

"hurting you!? Really because I'm hurting pretty damn bad knowing that my own wife doesn't even trust me, I mean seriously what is it that we have here? Are we in a relationship or not?" Camila asked with her voice becoming horse.

"You know i-i just really don't know. " lauren said shaking her head.

"Well how about you just call me when maybe you can figure it out!" camila said trying to hold back her tears and storming past lauren into the living room with the rest of the girls.

"logan baby come on were leaving now, tell the girls good by!" camila yelled up the stairs to their son causing the rest of the girls to look at her confused. "really camila, come this is all to much you just need to calm down and stop for a minute." lauren said while following camila into the living room.

"Mila, what's going on? you haven't been here that long." normani asked as logan came running down stairs. "nothing is going on guys it's just time for us to get back home."camila said" now go and sat by baby"

"camila I seriously think all this is stupid, just talk to me when we get home." lauren said but Camila just ignored her and held her hand out for the keys. "no, no camz you're not leaving we'll go home at the same time." lauren said moving her hand out of the way. "well I want to go home now and without you, you know since you don't know if we're in a relationship or not and we're married!" camila began to raised her voice and lauren just gave her the keys not wanting to argue about it anymore because their were kids there.

"mommy, I not want to go home, I stay here and play?" camila looked down at her son and picked him up. "sure baby I'll see you at home" she said and kissed him on the cheek. "mommy why you leave?" logan asked inasently looking up at the younger woman.

" because sweetie, mommy needs some time alone." camila said taking a quick look up at lauren. "Camz i-" camila just shook her head and grabbed her things and walked out the door shutting it hard. Lauren went after camila but she was gone, " camila!, camila!, camila!" lauren called after her but she just kept going and lauren sighed. The older woman felt a tug on her hand and she look down at her son who was reaching up for her, picking him up she heard him sniff.

"Momma, mommy go" logan said while whining into Lauren's shoulder and she rubbed his back 'Man he is really attached to her and I hate that he had to see us fight' lauren thought to herself. "I know buddy but we'll see her in a bit, now how about you go and play." lauren said to him trying to cheer him up some and take his mind off what happened. "o-tay momma, come on mwax I gone beat you!" "nu-uh not this time, watch dis mommy" max called out to ally and they both took off running and giggling.