Family full of suprises ( Chapter 9 )

- Just a small filler chapter you guys don't worry I'm working on chapter 10 now!

Chapter 9

2 weeks later

It's been about 2 weeks sense everything first started going on.

And yes, someone is still threatening Camila and it's driving Lauren crazy. She just wants to find the dickhead as Lauren calls them and beat the shit out of them then have them put in jail.

But there is one thing that Camila isn't telling Lauren that she is finding very weird about this stalker person. Is that they keep talking like they've had a relationship with her or they've been with her in that way.

Also they keep telling her that they "love her" at the end of every text and most people wouldn't do that. Right? Is the question she asks herself everyday now.

But that is something that she is not sharing with Lauren because she knows how she is and there is no telling how she will react.

Right now Camila was alone at home with Logan who was asleep in his room. But Camila just couldn't sleep she was downstairs cleaning with the tv on just trying to keep herself busy.

When she heard logan scream and cry out her name from up the stairs.

She dropped the glass that she had in her hand and ran up the stairs. "Logan!"

🌀🌀🌀

Lauren had just gotten off of work and she was tired. But as she was driving home she could have sworn that someone was following her.

She then had stopped for some gas, and once shut felt like someone was watching her and she didn't like it.
Lauren can't help but feel like someone that she didn't like was doing this to them and when she found out she was going to handle it on her own, even though Camila wanted no violence.

-But Lauren didn't know if she could do that.

She then got a phone call and seen that it was Camila and answered immediately.

Convo. Between Lauren and Camila

L- hey babe what's up

C-b-baby you need to get home

L-w-what what's wrong?!, what's the matter?!

C-l-Logan h-he's just get home please I-I need you!

L-he what?!, ok baby I'm on way just calm down I'm coming now!

C-Ok

End of convo.

After Lauren hangs up she doesn't waste anytime to get in the car and to drive off, she drove as fast as she could she knew it wasn't safe but this is her family.

She doesn't know everything that's going on right now but she is crying her eyes out she just needs to be with Camila and Logan.

Logan.. Her pride and joy, one of the reasons she wakes up in the morning. She has to make sure he's safe and ok.

'And as for this mystery person they have another thing coming.' Lauren thought to herself as she shook her head as she was driving.

🌀🌀🌀

A/N

Ok chapter 9 people I hope you enjoyed it, I know it's a bit short but I'll be working on chapter 10 like i said now so...

Tell me what you think should happen next, of course i have my ideas but I'd like to know yours as well!

Thanks for reading!

-Kaylin Marie-