47

Chapter 47

"Baby get up." Lauren then felt a slap on her side, "babe, come on you need to get up." She heard once more before she felt a hand start to shake her.

Lauren groaned and opened her eyes to see Camila standing in front of her fully dressed and all.

"Baby I'm up , what's going on?" Her voice came on raspy and a bit horse as she sat up she ran her fingers through hair.

"Uh yes Lauren if you may have forgotten I do have a  doctors appointment this morning, and if you don't get up now we're going to be late."

Lauren sighed but said nothing and got up immediately. She did not want to say that she had forgot or anything at all for that matter because she knew Camila was not going to be in the mood for anything.

She watched as Camila turned and walked out of the room and she started to get ready.

It didn't take Lauren long to get ready but when she was she went downstairs to see Camila feeding the two kids breakfast.

"Good morning momma!" Logan said happily "yeah good morning laury." Brooklyn said with a sweet smile.

"Awe good morning guys. But aren't you guys supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah their going as soon as you were ready and now when their done eating." Camila said as she grabbed her purse and phone. "Oh ok, well come on guys your mom and I have something very important to be getting to." Lauren said as she got the kids up and grabbed their backpacks and lunches.

"Camz, babe we're ready to go." Lauren called out as she walked towards Camila and Logan with Brooklyn.

"Alright then let's go." Camila simply said and walked out hand in hand with Logan.

"Mommy i so happy to go back to school, we have so much fun." Logan's voice filled the silent car form the backseat as the drove to school.

"Really babe that's good. And I'm glad that you like it so much." Camila said from the passenger seat as she looked back at Logan and smiled at him.

Camila flickered her eyes towards the young girl who say with her head down. She looked forward up to the mirror to see Lauren looking at her and then the road.

"And what about you miss Brooklyn, how are you enjoying your school so far?"

"Umm it's ok I guess." She said not raising her head. But right before Camila or Lauren could say anything more they pulled up to the school.

"Look if either of you have any problems, you can always go to a teacher and tell them about it and they'll call us." Lauren said as she was helping Brooklyn out and grabbing her things.

"Yeah baby you need to know that." Camila said to Brooklyn as she hugged and kissed both kids and watched as Lauren took them in.

Lauren came back to the car and shut the door, she sighed and looked over at Camila. "Well babe time to get to the doctor now."  Camila shook her head and gave her a slight smile.

"What's the matter camz?"

"Nothing I'm fine." She spoke as she looked out the window.