Family full of suprises ( Chapter 8 )

Lauren turned around to face Camila and sees she's not standing there anymore.

"Camz babe we really do need to talk now!" Lauren said shouting as she walked her way up stairs.

"Ok I'm right here, but I don't think there's anything to talk about." She said not looking up. Lauren walked up behind Camila and wrapped her arms around the small girls waist, Camila had tried to free herself but she eventually gave up seeing that it wasn't going to work.

Lauren than began swaying them back and forth and then kissing on Camila's neck making her moan.

"Ugh l-Lauren just s-stop, let me go and maybe we can talk." She spoke with a shaky voice this made Lauren know that she was doing something right and she enjoyed that feeling.

Lauren smirked, "I don't know are you sure that you want me to stop?" As she said this she starts to suck harder onto Camila's neck and to her collar bone only driving the younger woman crazier.

Camila couldn't dene it anymore she wanted Lauren and she wanted her now. Camila pushed Lauren back onto their bed and struggled to get her shirt off making Lauren laugh.

"Wow so I'm going to take that as a no you don't want me to stop." Lauren said with a smile on her face.

Camila smirked and looked down and seen that Lauren had already had a huge bulge coming from her pants so she pushed her hands on it up and down slowly knowing it was killing Lauren. The way she was moaning Camila's name "you better take that as a I haven't changed my mind yet." Camila said

Lauren was so frustrated that she quickly flipped them over so that she was on top " oh believe me when I say tonight you ain't going nowhere." 😏Lauren said in a husky voice, and boy did she mean what she was saying.

()()()()()

All through the night the room was filled with their load moan and name calling but this is exactly what they needed to "talk".

The girls even knew Lauren was going to turn it out this way which is another reason they took Logan for the night.

()()()()()

The next morning

Camila had woke up first and the fist thing she did was stare up at Lauren, even though she was hurt by what Lauren had did she did feel that Lauren needed answer to why she was acting like the way she was.

She did feel bad for treating her like that but they still needed to talk. As Camila was about to wake her up the night before kept replying in her head, that was honestly the best night she had had with Lauren in a long time.

"Lauren, Lauren babe come on get up we slept kinda late we need to eat and we still gotta talk." Camila whispered in Lauren's ear as she straddled her lap she then began to feel her move so she knew Lauren was up.

"Laur, baby I know your up so come on." She said and began to move around more trying to get her to get up. Camila than felt Lauren's strong arms wrap around her tiny waist and she smiled at her success.

"Camila, babe you really need to stop moving now I'm up." Lauren said with her eyes still closed.

"Are not your eyes are still closed!" Camila said still continuing to move around until she felt something hard on her leg and she looked down "really Lauren your horny this early in the morning?" Camila said in a serious voice with her eyebrows raised.

"Whatever camz it's your fault I told you to stop moving." Camila just shook her head and got off of Lauren's lap.

"Anyway you do need to get up because we never got to finish our talk last night." Camila said looking at Lauren.