Family full of surprises ( Chapter 34 )

✖️Chapter 34✖️

Recap:

"Ok so we ran the test and we just can't find anything that would have caused him to slip into a coma, but it does look like he was drugged because we found plenty of drugs in his system. "So I'm sorry but when he wakes up you will not be able to take home home until we do a full investigation on your home and see that neither of you did it to him."

Once he said that there was a ton of yelling and some crying but then Camila couldn't take anymore and everything went black.

🌑🌑🌑🌑

"Camz are you ok? Camz, babe get up." Lauren repeated as she held Camila's head up after she had fell out and was now trying to get her back up.

Everyone was just staring at her as her eyes slowly peeled open.

She looked around frightened to see everyone standing around her, even the doctor. "What- what's going on?" Camila asked confusingly while rubbing the back of her head slowly.

Lauren looked back at her family and the doctor asking them for some privacy, and they got the hint they quickly left the room one after the other. With her parents grabbing Brooklyn taking her out with them as well.

"Well babe the umm doctor gave us some bad news about Logan and you fainted." Lauren said holding back her own tears and teas automatically brim the younger woman's eyes at her wife's words. Lauren realizing how she must have made it sound quickly rephrased her statement.

"No, no, babe it was nothing bad like that but it was umm, they said they found drugs in his system and they'll have to take him from us until they can prove that we didn't do it."

As Lauren was explaining all of that Camila just kept shaking her head not wanting to believe that it was true.

Camila sat up on the small sofa in the hospital room a little to fast causing pain to shoot through her head. She grabbed her head and closed her eyes tightly, "baby please be careful, here." Lauren said and began helping her to sit up more and she sat down by her feet.

"Lauren." Camila rasped out getting Lauren's attention, "they can't take my baby from me." Lauren nodded head. "I know sweetheart, I know." Camila just shook her head and continued to ramble, "I don't know who did this, but-but we didn't and.." Camila couldn't continue talking letting the tears take over.

      Lauren didn't waist anymore time to wrap her arms around her wife and try and calm her. "Sh, sh baby I understand that all of this is hard on you. Ok. I do but we'll get through this to, just like we always do. I'm not going anywhere, so we're in this together." Lauren said while looking deeply in Camila's brown eyes.

Camila didn't trust her voice so she just shook her head. "So what I want you to do is relax ok, and try and calm down." Lauren said while rubbing Camila's cheek and giving her a small smile.

"Hey Lauren, sweetheart I'm just letting you know that we're taking everyone to get some food and we'll bring you two some back." Mike said while peaking his head in the door and Lauren nodded letting him know that she heard him. "Ok dad you have Brooklyn right?" "Yeah she's fine with us." "Ok thanks." And with that he closed the door letting the two sit back in silence just watching their son.