83

-sorry for any mistakes guys...🤕 ps.. Please don't hate me😭😫

Chapter 83

The kids were so excited to see Camila and Lauren home. Even though it wasn't even a whole day that they were gone it sure felt like it.

"Hi my babies! I missed you!" Camila said as soon as she saw them and brought them into her arms carefully because she was in pain.

"Be careful mommy is hurting." Lauren said as she walked Camila over to the comfortable couch and pushed some pillows around her to help.

Logan's eyes went big when he heard Lauren say that and he followed them to the couch. "Mommy you hurt?"

Camila smiled as she looked at her son who had so much concern and confusion on his face. She patted the spot next to her and her crawled up there.

"I'm fine Logan. I'm just a bit sore. I have a little stomach ache."

"Oh ok." He smiled and Brooklyn popped up next to him.

"Hi momma." She said cutely

"Hey baby." Camila said while playing with her long hair.

"You ok? Where did you go momma?" The small girl asked

Camila nodded. "Yes sweetie I'm fine. I- um I just had to go have a check up at the doctors."

Brooklyn nodded and Camila looked around looking for Lauren because she has yet to see her youngest babies.

"Mommy dats why you and momma not here when I wake up?" Logan asked making Camila a bit sad they she wasn't here. She's always here when he wakes up, so her not being her must have confused him.

"Yes baby, that's why I'm sorry momma and I weren't here." Camila said as she kissed both Logan and Brooklyn's head.

"It ok mommy. Brooklyn and I can help you feel better!"

Camila laughed and nodded as she laid back more.

"Really I would love that."

"Come on Brooklyn! Let's help mommy feel better." Logan said

"Ok, what are we going to do?" The small girl asked as she stood up closer.

"Fixer her boo boos." Logan said in a duh voice and the two began helping their mommy.

---

"I'm so sorry sweetie." Clara said to her daughter after Lauren had explained to her mother about everything that had happened.

From what was wrong with Camila to what happened in the car about her not thinking that she cared.

Lauren shrugged. "It's fine mom really she's just emotional right now about everything and I know we'll get through this."

"Lauren they may be true. And I understand what your saying about thinking positive but just think about how she is feeling right now. Try being in her shoes."

Lauren sighed.

"I get that mom I do. But I just don't think we're ready for another child. We have four already and we're so young."

Clara knew were Lauren was coming from and she's not picking sides she just feels that Lauren needs to think on how Camila is feeling in the situation to never be able to have another child.