49

Recap: "Lauren look who's at the door." Camila said as soon as she felt Lauren come behind her.

"I knew it!"

----

Chapter 49

Lauren couldn't believe her eyes, she felt as if her world was coming down, like she couldn't breathe.

"What in The hell are you two doing here?!" Lauren yelled while pointing at the older lady and young man that were standing at the door.

"Look, we told you the last time that we where here. I am Brooklyn's real father and this is my mother, and we came here to get my daughter." The tall man with light brown hair said in a stern voice.

Before Lauren could say anything she felt Camila who was still standing beside her, grab ahold of her hand as she gave it a light squeeze.

"No you listen to me. I don't care who you are, never the less why your here. But I do know one thing for sure, is that you or your mother will not be taking my fucking daughter anywhere." Lauren said while her face began to turn red and she clenched her fist shut tight walking close to the door.

"Lauren just calm down please-"  Camila said tying to plead with her.

"No Camila they need to leave. And now!" Lauren said not taking her eyes off of either of them.

"Fine we'll leave, For now. But you will see us again and just know that I'll be in court." He said and through a sealed envelope down at Lauren's feet.

"By the way tell my daughter I love her." And with that he left out the door.

"Take care of my granddaughter please." The old lady whispered before hurrying out the door behind her son.

As the door shut closed both Lauren and Camila just stood there as the silent took over them.

"Fuck!" She screamed causing Camila to jump and wrap her arms and her waist.

"I-l, Lauren everything's going to be ok." Camila said slowly when she seen what Lauren held in her hands.

The sealed envelope.

"No. No it won't be Camila. That man is trying to take my daughter. I mean you heard what he said, and now I have to go to court!"

Camila couldn't even contain the tears from forming in her eyes.

"Well sorry for trying to help you Lauren." Lauren just shrugged not even caring that her wife was on the verge of crying right now.

"I mean Camila it's not my fault, your the one acting as if you don't even care about Brooklyn."

"How could you say that to me?" Camila asked softly as her voice broke. She just shook her head and turned to go upstairs.

"No wait babe I didn't mean that." Lauren said after realizing what she said. But she was just a little to late because Camila was already gone.

"Ugh." Lauren said to herself as she hit her head with her hands. "Why am I such an idiot at times" she spoke to herself again as she made her way up the stairs.

---

"Baby." Lauren spoke quietly when she made it into Camila and her room and seen her laying down on her back reading a book.

Camila just looked up at her before looking back down at her book.

"Camz please, don't ignore me I'm so sorry for what I said down there and how I acted. I was just upset."

Camila sighed and put her book down on her lap. She looked up at Lauren. "Lo I understand that you were just upset but when I'm mad do I take my anger out on you?"

Lauren looked up into Camila's eyes and smirked. "um uh, I don't really know how you want me to answer that. With the truth or what you want to here?"

Camila held her head to the side and frowned. "The truth of course."

Lauren shrugged. "Well yeah you do."

Camila glared at Lauren and Lauren put her hands up in defense. "I mean you sort of do- you know sometimes. I'll just be quiet now."

Lauren looked at Camila and took her hands in hers. "So do you forgive me baby?"

Camila laughed and sat up to kiss Lauren's lips. "I always do."

••••

A/N

So I know it's short but it just a filler chapter...

Hope you enjoyed it😊

Luv you all💞

KaylinMarie 💋✌🏼️