59

^^^^

Caiden to the right, and Carmen to the left.. I hope you all enjoy! 😘

^^^^

"Alright guys are you ready?" Lauren asked as she finished getting Carmen's things together and was helping with Brooklyn and Logan.

"Yes momma. We go and see grandma and grandpa now?" Logan asked happily.

"We sure are bud. As soon as mommy is ready."Lauren said as she stood up and went over to Brooklyn who was playing with Carmen in her car seat.

"Ugh mommy! You have to cwome on now!" Logan yelled for Camila as he stumped his little feet around to find her.

"Logan baby, I'll be done in a second!" Camila yelled back making Logan pout even more.

"Momma. You have to get mommy to hurry up." Lauren smiled and shook her head. "I'm sorry bud but mommy doesn't really like to listen to me when it comes to this." She said and he just slouched his shoulders back down.

"Mommy?" Lauren looked over at her daughter who was standing over by the door. "Yes baby?"

"I like having a baby sister. She looks just like mommy."  The small blonde-brown haired girl said randomly.

"Oh so you only like having a baby sister because she looks like mommy?" Lauren said in a teasing voice.

"No." Brooklyn said while giggling and shaking her head.

Lauren smiled and kissed the young girl on her head. "Well I'm glad you enjoy having a baby sister."

"Ok you guys I'm ready now." Lauren heard as she looked in not see her wife coming down the stairs.

"Fwinally!" Logan blurted out. Camila shook her head. "Oh Logan your impatient just like Lauren here, besides I didn't even take that long."

"No mommy you took forever." He exaggerated making Lauren laugh.

"Babe. He does not get his impatience from me, because I happen to be very patient." Lauren said with a smirk.

Camila turned her head to the side and smiled. "Oh Whatever, kids come on let's head to the truck. Lauren did you get their bags packed?"

"Yep, I already took care of that now how about you head to the truck with the kids and I get the twins." Lauren suggested.

"Are you sure babe because I can carry Caiden if you want-"

"No, no baby I got it go ahead." Lauren said while nodding her head towards the door wanting them to go first.

"Alright, we'll make sure that they are covered under good so that they don't get sick Lo." Camila said as her and the kids walked out the door into the windy air.

"Camz I got this baby. Trust me." Camila look d back at her one more time before leaving out the door completely.

"Alright babies time to go and visit Nanna and Papa."

----

"What do you think they'll say? You know when they see them."Camila asked after a while of silently being in the car.

Lauren shrugged and took a deep breath. "I honestly don't know. But hopefully they'll just be surprised and get over it. I'm sure they might be a bit upset though but that's to be expected so." Camila just nodded her head and turned around to check on the kids noticing how quiet they were being.

"Yeah, just hopefully they'll love them as much as we do." Camila said while she looked back at the kids who were all fast asleep except for little Carmen. "I'm sure they will baby." Lauren said while still focused on the road.

"Look babe, Carmen is the only one still awake." Camila said with a wide smile on her face at the sight of her daughter.

Lauren turned around for a second as she stopped at the red light to see the small baby playing with her feet and laughing to herself.

"You know I'm not surprised that Caiden is asleep, with all of the crying that he does during the night. I know he's got to be worn out by now." Lauren said making Camila laugh.

"Awe hey baby, why are you the only one awake?" Camila asked changing the subject as she talked in a baby voice and tickled her stomach only to cause her laugh to get louder. "Ok I'll leave you alone. For now."

"I'm surprised she's not hungry yet, you know she's kinda the greedy one." Lauren said as she turned the corner. "Oh my gosh so am I." Camila said as she sighed and sat back in the seat to relax more.

A comfortable silence came up and they only had about a thirty minute drive left.

Lauren sat back a bit more for comfort and reached over for Camila's hand. "You know I love you right."

Camila looked over at her wife with a wondering look on her face but decided not to question it. She smiled and leaned up to kids get quickly. "I know and I love you way more."

^^^^

A/N

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter..😊

As always let me know what you thought about it☁️

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️