56

Enjoy..! Sorry for any mistakes..

•••••

A couple of weeks have past by and it had now become a daily routine for Camila to need to be off her feet and Lauren up and at what every random request Camila had at the time. And with all of her different mood changes, things have been crazy. So with the kids away with the girls, it makes things a lot easier.

The pains had now began to get worse for the younger woman but she just knew that it was only because it was closer time to her due date.

Right now Camila was lying down eating as she tried to give simple instructions on what Lauren should pack in the bags to take to the hospital when it's time.

"So, you will need this or no?" Lauren asked confused while holding up some hair products. Camila laughed and shook her head. "Baby no. All I need is some extra clothes and of course shoes, and I'll be fine."

Lauren nodded as she started back looking through things. "What do we do about the babies things?" She asked as she finally finished and sat on the end of the bed starting to rub Camila's big round feet.

"Ugh Lo, their things are already packed remember. We have the baby bags with everything in them and then we have the car seats already in the car."

"Alright, I'm just checking." Lauren said

After a minute it was just silent in the room as Lauren continued to rub Camila's feet and she shook her head as she watched her eyes close in relaxation.

"You know, even though we've done this before. The whole baby thing, I'm still nervous." Lauren said making Camila open we eyes a bit. "Well you do know this whole 'baby thing' isn't easy right? It's actually the hardest part of the pregnancy. But it's ok to be nervous I mean we are going to be bringing not one but two more kids into the world. It's a scary thing." Camila said with a shrug and began rubbing her belly.

"Yeah, but you know what. I'm so ready for this, like I don't think I've ever been ready for anything more in my life then I am now. And to start a life with them and out two kids we already have." Lauren said with a wide smile.

"Me too babe. I just can't wait to see their little faces." Camila said. "Yeah and play with their little tiny hands, and feet, I'm hoping they'll look just like you." Lauren added

Camila shook her head in disagreement. "Hopefully they'll take after you with the eyes at least. Because you have the most beautiful eyes."

"I love you."

Camila smiled and reached up as far as she could until Lauren noticed she couldn't any more and kissed her lips. "I love you more."

"Ha. Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible babe." Lauren said as she touched Camila's pout.

After a while of rubbing Camila's feet Lauren decided to get up and lay beside her. She got all the way on the bed and rested her head on the younger Latina's and with her hand on her swollen stomach

"Why is it that every time I put my hand on your stomach they don't kick?" Lauren asked sadly

"Because babe, you have to move your hand in the right spot, here let me show you." Camila said as she took her hand and moved it gently around.

"Camz, babe it's not doing-"

"Shh." Camila told her as she kept moving her hand around and then she finally stopped. "There do you fee it yet?" Laure shook her head "no nothing's happening." Camila smiled "well you will just keep steal."

Camila watched as Lauren's eyes got big almost as if they were going to pop out of her head. "Oh my, woah babe! Do you feel that? Their kicking!" Camila laughed at her wife's childish behavior. "Yes baby u know I feel it all the time." Lauren smiled, she just couldn't get enough of this. She loved it, every second of it.

"Alright Lo that's enough their starting to really hurt my ribs and back." Camila complained and Lauren pouted. "Awe man, ok." She whined as she started to get up and so did Camila.

"Now babe. You know what the doctor said your not supposed to be on your feet."

"Lauren-"

"No Camz just sit back down."

"Lo-"

"Camila-

"Damnit Lauren shut up and take me to the hospital my water broke!" Camila yelled and that's all Lauren heard.

-----*****-----

A/N

Uh oh guys looks like it about that time...

So now I for sure need to know what you guys would really want the babies to be and name! I need names.

Ok so luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋✌🏼️