55

*******

Lauren stood by the door bracing herself for what was to come. Seeing that Camila was probably still upset.

"Uh camz I brought you some breakfast." She said as she peeked her head around the door.

"Awe thanks baby." Lauren was taken back by Camila pulling her into a hug. For a minute she just stood there without saying a word as she watched Camila take the tray of food out of her hands and sit on the bed starting to eat.

"Ok hold on, so your not sill upset with me?" Lauren asked with a confused look on her face.

Camila stopped eating and looked up at her wife before laughing. Making Lauren even more confused. "Of course not baby." Camila said as she grabbed onto Lauren's hand and dragged her to the bed next to her. "And I'm sorry for acting that way before, I was just upset."

Lauren nodded not knowing exactly what to say at the time."Well the girls are downstairs with the kids and I think they want to see you."

"Alright but I'm not really feeling to good right now so I'll go down in a minute." Camila said while rubbing small circles on her protruding stomach.

Lauren smiled and looked down at her wife's large round stomach. "You know, five years ago I would have never pictured us here you know with two kids already and two more one the way. I love them already babe."

Camila stared into the older Latina's eyes those darting green eyes staring right back into hers. She felt tears coming down her face. 

"Oh baby-" Camila said as she grabbed Lauren's face into her hands. "I love you so much, and I'm glad we made the decisions that we did. Because if we didn't, we wouldn't be here now."

Lauren smiled and pushed her lips onto Camila's she really couldn't wait for their family to grow further once these two came. "Ok baby I'm going to go down with the kids and see what there doing to the girls because I'm sure it's nothing pretty knowing Logan. Call me up if you need anything."

///

"Auntie ally, I want to go wif you tonight." Logan said while they all sat in the living room.

"Well you know I have no problem with that but you have to ask your mom." Ally said looking at Lauren as she played with Brooklyn's hair.

"Oh so you don't want to spend the night with me now, oh ok." Dinah said and the small boy looked up at her.

"No auwntie Dinah I sorry!" Logan said as he got up from his spot on the floor and jumped onto her lap. She turned to him and smiled. "Awe babe you know I can't stay mad at you, I forgive you boo."

"Lauren would you mind if we took the kids with us for the night?" Ally asked and Lauren looked over at her and laughed.

"Of course not, If they want to go and your ok with it then it's fine with me."

"Good, so I'll go ahead and take them with me now. Guys head up and grab your things." They didn't waste anytime to get up and rush upstairs.

"Yay we go with aunt ally!" Logan yelled on his way up the stairs. "Well I'm glad to see their excited." Normani said.

"Yeah they haven't been away from the house much, it's really time they got out you know?" The girls nodded their head as they listened to Lauren. "After all that shit that happened to Camila I mean it's just time."

The room was suddenly quite and they just stared at Lauren as she sat there looking back at them with an equally confused face.