Family full of suprises ( Chapter 17 )

Recap: Camila was the first to sigh "...."

"Look guys I know that this is a lot to take in and your probably mad but-" Camila was trying to explain to her friends but was cut off.

"Mad?, Camila we are absolutely excited that you guys have Logan back. He means just as much to us." Normani said rubbing Logan's back as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Yeah you guys have no idea how relieved I am to know that he is ok and safe now." Ally quickly agreed

"And you know I'm happy to see my baby again and if anyone ever tries this shit again then they better be afraid of what will happen." Dinah said with all seriousness in her voice and looking around at each of her friends.

Camila just sighed and put her head down she knew it was time to tell them who had took him, she knew they would be upset but they needed to know.

She looked over to Lauren who was already looking at her with a small smile and then she shook her head slowly. "Well you will not be happy when you find out who took him." Camila said and grabbed onto Lauren's hand for support.

The women just sat there looking at them two wondering what could possibly be wrong, they knew the person was bad for taking Logan but they were acting really strange.

"Ok just tell us I'm sure we can handle it." Normani said to Lauren and Camila who still by the way looked nervous.

But right before either one of them had a chance to say anything they heard the sound of their son Logan.

"Da bad man took me aunt mani" he said while rubbing his eyes from the lack of sleep.

"What bad man babe?" Ally asked as they were now all looking at Camila and Lauren again waiting for answers. "Umm you see Austin was the one who took hi-" Camila began to say but was cut off immediately by Dinah "what! I know you did NOT just say Austin as in Austin Mahone! Ugh I'm going to kill that no good bustard!-"

Dinah continued on with her rant until she was cut off by Lauren. "Shh Dj just calm down , I understand how you feel I do but everything's ok now because he's gone to jail and he won't be coming back." She said trying to convince herself more.

"Well you know what he wasn't the only one, Lauren why didn't you mention little miss Kenzie, huh? Because she took my son too." Camila's sudden outburst surprised them all a bit but they just watched the two married couples interaction.

"Oh come on camz we've talked about this, Logan said that she didn't hurt him or anything the whole entire time. He instead said that she helped him so why would u name her." Lauren tried to reason but she knew it wasn't going to be easy.

"Because, Lauren. She still had something to do with taking my son and knew were he was at the whole time, so I don't like her. I think she should be rotting in jail to." Camila raised her voice and Lauren just shook her head giving up on the argument that she knew she had lost.

"Alright you two lets just stay calm and think, because it really doesn't matter now that you have your son back." Ally said

"You're right ally, and I'm sorry babe." Camila said

"Yeah me too baby. I'm so sorry" Lauren said while they both leaned in for a kiss. It didn't last long but it was good.

"Hey I think I should go and put Logan in bed now." Camila said while pointing to her son who now sound sleep over by all three women.

"Alright i guess you can take him now." Dinah said in a joking yet serious tone causing the rest of them to laugh. But Camila decided to play along, "well thanks for that Dinah don't know what I'd do with out you." She said with a smile before walking over and picking Logan up.