Family full of suprises ( Chapter 16 )

A/N

Hey guys just want to say thanks for the over 1k votes and 26k reads I really appreciate it! ☺️ I luv you all💋

✖️💮✖️💮

Recap: "Oh really well not to today you can't." Camila said and they both lend in for a kiss and then the door bell rang.

🔘🔘🔘

Lauren made a huffing sound before barring her head deeper into Camila's neck.

Causing the younger woman to laugh at the feel
Of her wife's warm breathe blowing on her neck. "Come on laur just go and get the door."

"But I don't wanna." Lauren pouted like a baby and looked up at her wife. "Ok then I'll go and answer it." Camila said trying to get out of Lauren's hold on the counter top.

"Fine, I'll go and get it just as long as you promise we can finish this later." Lauren said while looking up into Camila's eyes practically begging. Camila just watch Lauren's every move and smirked "no promises, but we'll see." Camila said and gave Lauren a big kiss on the lips making sure to make it fast so they can't get distracted.

Lauren shook her head before letting go of her wife to see who these very important people had to be at this time, that she couldn't even finish up with Camila.

They knocked again and whoever it was was getting in her last nerve because she was right there. Lauren rolled her eyes before yelling "I'm right here dumba!-" she cut her self off when she opened the door to see her three best friends standing there.

"Ahey guys." Lauren said smiling trying to cover what she had almost yelled out up.

They just looked at her unamused by the whole situation. "We'll come on in, mila is in the kitchen making dinner and I was just watching tv." She said and let them in.

While Lauren was letting the girls in Camila was in the kitchen fixing the plates when a thought came to mind.

They don't know that they have Logan back so they wanted to surprise them, but Logan is right up stairs and can come down at anytime or yell anything. So Camila put down what she was doing and quietly but quickly walked up the stairs to talk to Logan.

"Hey mommy." Logan said as soon as Camila walked into his room.

Camila looked down at him and smiled "hey baby, um mommy needs to talk to you really quick, ok?" And Logan just nodded.

"Well you like surprises don't you?" She asked even though she already knew the answer to that. "Yes mommy of course! why ask?" He said looking at her with his big brown eyes.

"Because I have one for you but you have to be quite because your going to be their surprise as well." Camila whispered as if it was a secret.

"Ok mommy I promise." Logan whispered back making Camila laugh "alright well your auntie ally,normani, and Dinah are-"

She was explaining to her son but he cut her off " yay my aunties here! Mommy I can see dem?!" The overly excited boy asked while jumping into Camila's arms and throwing his arms around her neck which was easy since she was crouched down to his hight.

"Shh baby bunny." Camila said while laughing "I know that you're happy but we have to keep quiet because it's a surprise, ok?" She asked looking at him as he shook his head in understatement. She knew that he was very excited about seeing them because he hadn't seen them in so long, plus with all the things that he's been through there's just no doubt.

"Now just stay right here and play until I come and get you."

"Ok mommy."

•••