58

****
I hope you all enjoy this short chapter! Sorry for any mistakes...Make sure to vote and comment.. 😚

****

A few weeks later:

"Mommy?" Camila quickly turned around at the sound of her sons voice.

"Yes baby?" She asked while looking down into his big round light brown eyes seemed grey a bit. "Mommy, why you not name Caiden after me? Den der could be two Logan's! Dat would be cool."

Camila laughed at how Logan became so excited over just talking about his little brother.

"Oh I'm sorry babe, but it just wouldn't be right with two Logan's around. Don't you like being the only Logan?" She asked him while rubbing his hair.

"Yeah your right mommy. Never mind." He shrugged and with that he ran back out of her sight.

Camila just sighed and laughed to herself before turning back to what she was doing.

"What was that all about?" She heard in her ear as she felt warm hand move around her waist. Making her smile knowing it was her wife that she has barely gotten to spend any alone time with these past few weeks. So she missed it dearly.

"Oh nothing you know the usual. Logan wondering why we didn't name Caiden after him, and such." She said with a shrug as if I was something normal.

Lauren smiled and shook her head. "Well you know how our son is. Random at all times, you never know what's going to come out of his mouth."

"That is true. Something he got from you." Camila said with a smile.

"That may or may not be true." Lauren said with her usual smirk.

"So where's Brooklyn and the twins?" Camila asked changing the subject. "Oh umm Caiden is asleep and Carmen is in the living room with Brooklyn and Logan." Camila nodded and sighed.

Lauren raised her eyebrow up at her wife and held her hand in hers. "What's wrong baby? And you might as well not lie because I know that there is something bothering you."

Camila rolled her eyes and removed her hand from Lauren's to push back her hair. "There's nothing wrong. It's just I miss spending time with you. You know alone time, we never have it."

"Awe I know baby, but we will soon. As soon as we get everything together and right. I promise we'll have more alone time." Lauren said making Camila smile as she looked down.

"Now can I have a kiss?"

"Ugh I guess you've deserved one kiss." Camila said as she grabbed Lauren's face and kissed her with passion.

"Yay, now I'm happy!" Lauren said with her head buried in Camila's neck causing her to laugh.

••••

"Hey babe?" Camila said as they were laying down cuddling each other after along day with the twins plus Brooklyn and Logan they both needed rest.

Truth was Carmen was the quiet one while all Caiden did was cry. They say boys are strong then girls, ha Carmen sure proved her brother wrong.

"Yeah baby?" Lauren said while playing with the ends of Camila's hair knowing that she loved it so much.

"You know I think it's time for your family to meet the twins. And I know that Logan misses them like crazy." Camila said while looking directly into Lauren's perfect green eyes.

"I'm glad to hear you say that camz because so do I, maybe we could plan a meeting soon with them. I don't know." She said with a shrug.

"Yeah I know you miss them too."

"Camila. What about you?" Lauren asked while sitting up a bit.

"What about me Lauren?"

"I mean, you have a family to and they need to meet the twins as well as Brooklyn. And I know that Logan misses them also you can't tell that you don't miss them."

Camila looked down and sighed. "Of course I miss my mother. And I'll be meeting up with her soon as well. But probably after we see your family."

"Camila." Lauren said as she watched Camila get under the covers more and turn her back.

"Goodnight Lauren. Love you." She said as she reached over and flicked the light off.

"Camila I'm sorry if I-"

"Goodnight." Camila said once again. And Lauren just sighed while still looking at her even though it was dark in the room.

"I Love you too."

^^^***^^^

A/N

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 😁😊

Let me know what your thoughts were...☁️ also guys I don't know how long I'll be continuing this story, but I'll see... And let you all know of course.

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️