74

-Sorry for any mistakes😞Hope you all enjoy 😇

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 74

Both women walked side by side with smiles on their faces. Both enjoying themselves since it had been so long that they'd gotten to do anything like this.

"It's really nice out." Camila said lowly while looking around just enjoying nature it's self.

"It really is." Lauren spoke and looked at her wife.

"We should start going out more." Lauren said again making Camila look at her as if she was crazy.

"Lo you know I'd love to, but that's not going to happen with two small children and two babies." Camila said and Lauren sighed.

"I know, and I understand that we have a responsibility but why should that mean that we can't go out every once in awhile."

"Come on camz, think about it does this not feel good with just the two of us? It hasn't been like that in such a long time." Lauren continued

Camila really didn't know were all of this was coming from all of a sudden. It's not like they didn't do things together at all, it's just that they are busier than they ever have been. Which that has to be expected though they have four kids of course it's not going to be easy to spurned as much time with each other.

Camila stopped walked and turned to Lauren who looked confused.

"Lo where is all of this coming from, really?" She said while looking her in the eye.

Lauren shrugged and took a deep breath she looked around trying to make time for what she wanted to say. She ran her fingers through her hair and knew she just needed to tell Camila what she had been feeling for awhile now.

"Camila I just feel like we never have enough time for each other. You know just me and you..."

"I get that I honestly do, but we, me and you have kids so we have to push a side all the things that we want and do what we need to do. What do you suggest that we get rid of the kids! " Camila said as she pointed to Lauren.

"Oh Camila don't you dare say things like that because I get it Camila! Damn it I get it! We have kids, but why does that stop us from spending time with each other..."

Lauren shook her head and looked down "somethings it feels like you do things just to get out of spending time with me."

Camila sighed and as she looked at her wife. Not knowing what exactly to say at the moment, this was all so sudden and Camila really wasn't ready for it.

"Lo please.." Camila said as she put her hands on both sides of Lauren's face.

Lauren looked up and glared at her. Camila immediately put her hands down not wanting to upset her more. Lauren had never looked at her like that and it really hurt her feelings but she tried her best not to show it.

"Lauren please don't be like this." She spoke with her voice starting to crack. "You know I'd never do anything to not spend time with you. I love you." She said while wiping the tears that started to fall.

Lauren couldn't help but began to feel bad for the way she had treated her wife. She knew deep down that Camila would never do anything like that she was just upset and hurt at the moment.

"I-im so sorry Camila... I don't know why I'm so angry about not being able to spend time with you. I know your doing the best you can do. And your a great mother and I was just upset.. I'm sorry."

Camila smiled slightly as she pulled Lauren into her arms.

"Its ok Lo. I forgive you, and you have some right to be mad."

"I just like spending time with you." Lauren whispered into Camila's ear.

Camila rubbed her back and nodded. "I know I like spending time with you too, you my wife Lauren, you mean everything to me and I hate to see you mad at me so if you want to spend more time together then we can work on it."

Lauren smiled widely. "You're my whole world camz. I love you so much. "

"I love you." Camila said

Lauren slowly grabbed Camila's face and pushed their lips together.

Their was a very comfortable silence between them as they just stared into each other's eyes.

"Hey baby, have you realized that we're standing here in public and some people are watching." Camila whispered

Lauren shrugged her shoulders and laughed. "Fuck em' let them stare now they now that you're all mine."

Camila burst out laughing. "You crazy baby." Camila said as she gave Lauren one more kiss and grabbed her hand pulling her in another direction.

"I'm just glad that you still are willing to put up with me." Lauren said as she bit Camila's ear making her laugh and push her away.

"So am I." Camila said with a goofy smile making Lauren's heart do jumps.

****

A/N

Yay!! Happy ending..Hello guys!! So I hope you liked...😃

If not💭💭💭💭

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️