Family full of suprises ( Chapter 11)

Recap: Lauren picked up her wife's phone and unlocked it and read the text from the same unknown number and her face grew red.

Text

Unknown- all I wanted was to be with you and my son but you just couldn't do it so I got one wish, and I won't be the only one to. -uk

•••••

"This is the fucktard that took my son, why is he saying that logan is his son?!" Lauren said getting louder.

The other women were just looking at her not knowing what was going on.

"Camz has been getting these strange text and sometimes phone calls where someone would call and hang up or on the text they'd say stuff like this isn't over, but it's never been anything like this." Lauren explained to them getting more upset.

"Ok wow you guys have been going through a lot but maybe you should wait until the morning to tell mila about this." Normani suggested.

"Yeah I probably will, I just want him to be safe and whoever has him knows or had some type of contact with my wife before, in the past." Lauren said already having an pretty good idea.

💎💎💎

"Please Lauren I'm sorry, please forgive me don't leave!" Lauren jumped off her side of the bed and looked around swiftly to see that it was only 1:36 am then she turned to the other side to see her wife with tears pouring down her eyes and tossing and turning.

"Baby, babe wake up babe get up." Lauren said while shaking Camila softly as if she might hurt her.

Camila's eyes then opened like she was scared of seeing something. But when she opened them fully and seen her wife she literally jumped into Lauren's arms whispering how sorry she was over and over again.

Lauren just rocked her back and forth, "shhh shh baby nothing is your fault and you have nothing to be sorry for. Ok? We'll get through this... Together baby I promise."

Camila fell asleep with her head on Lauren's chest and her arms wrapped around her waist. Lauren had hers on Camila's back, they were holding each other.

~~~

That next morning Lauren had made sure to wake up earlier than Camila did.

She got up carefully out of Camila's hold and hopped in the shower and then did the usual like brushed teeth, wash face and getting dressed. When she was done she slowly made her way out of their bedroom and down the stairs trying not to wake the younger woman.

She had started making breakfast and cleaning a bit, just trying to wait until Camila woke up. And like right on time Lauren heard footsteps coming her way and then felt two small arms wrap around her from behind and kiss her neck.

And all she did was sigh, because she really wasn't in the mood for anything all she wanted was to know who this jackass was that took her son and Is claiming him to be his.

"Morning babe!" Camila said rubbing her arms up and down.

Lauren just shook her head while finishing up cooking the breakfast "look Camila, we really need to talk." She said and then moved out of Camila's arms and sat all the food on the table.

"Ok baby you seem upset, so about what?"

Lauren looked at her as if she was the most stupid person ever. How could she ask this? She's acting as if their son isn't missing. Like nothing's wrong.

"About what?! Are you serious, you can't be! If you haven't noticed our son is still gone and the shit police aren't doing a damn thing about it! And your sitting acting like everything is ok all of a sudden!" Lauren didn't know what came over her but she was just so sick of everything and theses police not doing anything and now Camila acting clueless. But she didn't mean to snap on her like that.

Camila just looked up at Lauren stunned by the way that she had just talked or yelled at her, and she didn't believe she talked to her as if she didn't care.

Camila guessed that Lauren seen the tears ready to spill from Camila's brown eyes.

"No, no I'm so sorry camz I didn't mean it baby I know you care it's just-" she began to try and explain but was cut off by an angry Camila.

"No Lauren. I understand that this is hard for you but hell it's hard for me too, but I'm not taking my anger out on you. And you have absolutely no right to try and tell me or even imply that I don't care about my son because he means everything to me! When I wake up screaming and crying its because I'm terrified that I'm going to loose you because this is all my fault so, I'm just trying to ease things up around here! Because nothing going to bring him back if we sit around arguing all day!!" Camila said finally getting something's off of her chest.

Lauren stared at her crying wife for a little and just seeing how hurt and fragile she actually looks and must feel at the moment. Lauren just walked up to Camila and wrapped her arms around her and just held her while they both cried.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean anything that I said before but it's just all starting to hit me at the same time, you know? And I've told you plenty of times before... I'm not leaving you ever no matter if you beg me to. And none of this is your fault so stop saying that, because even if you were up there than I could have lost you both then I would have nobody." Lauren said with a small smile

"I know Lo and I'm so lucky for that, and to have you. But now let's stop this crying and eat!" Camila said while wiping the tears away on Lauren's face as Lauren did the same to Camila.

But Lauren still needed to have a talk with Camila about that text.

^=^=^=^

The two women had just finished up eating while making small fall talk.

"Well I'm going to go take a quick shower babe." Camila said and started to get up.

"Wait before you do that I really do need to talk to you about something." Lauren said stopping Camila.

The younger woman just looked at her waiting for her to continue.

Lauren took a deep breath "I think I may know the person that has logan." Camila's eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of her head.

"What?! How?!when did you?!" Camila's couldn't even get her questions out.

"Camila calm down and I will tell you-"

"Calm down! You expect me to calm down when you may know the person that has my baby! Your crazy!" Camila said turning red

"Baby please calm down for a second so I can explain." Lauren said while rubbing Camila's back, and she just nodded and through her hand up.

"Well yesterday when we invited the girls over so that we could tell them what was going on? But then you fell asleep." Lauren asked Camila shook her head wanting her to continue.

"Well I told them and we just all talked and you got a text message, I decided to read it when I seen it said unknown number.

"Whoever it is says that they just wanted to be a family with you and logan but at least they got one their son." Camila's mouth shot open

And she had nothing but fear in her eyes at the moment. "Oh my gosh, he's back." She whispered with tears in her eyes.

<~><~><~>

A/N

Ok guys sorry about the cliff hanger but I'm just trying to stretch the chapters out a bit to make it more interesting. So please continue to reading because it only gets better!

And tell me who do you think is back? Is logan ok?

And I appreciate all of the reads and votes! They truly mean a lot so thanks!

-Kaylin Marie-😚✌️💋