80

-sorry for any mistakes guys..enjoy❤️

Chapter80

"So bud, mommy tells me that you've been having nightmares again?" Lauren said to Logan as they sat across from each other at in the ice cream shop.

"Yes." He said softly looking down at his ice cream.

"Want to tell me about it bud?" Lauren said trying not to put any pressure on him at all. But she needed to know what was bothering her son.

Logan looked up at Lauren with his big brown eyes and pouted as he started to explain. "It was the bad man momma."

At this point Lauren knew that what Camila said was no joke. "The bad man? What did he do?"

"Him took me away again. But I not wanna go." Lauren looked down at him she hated that her son was going through this but he wasn't going to go through it alone.

"Logan come here." Lauren said as she reached over the table and life's his small body over.

"I know your nightmares might seem real but nobody's going to take you away, ok?"

The small boy nodded

"Mommy and I have you, and we're going to keep you and your brother and sisters safe. I promise you." Lauren said as she kissed his head.

"Ok momma."

Lauren smiled and sighed. "Ok now how about we eat our ice cream before it melts."

"Oh no momma!" Logan squealed as he snatched his ice cream from her and began eating it.

Lauren laughed and watched as her son ate happily and taking to himself. When he stopped and looked up at her he had chocolate ice cream all over his face.

"Oh bud, you eat just like your mommy

"Oh bud, you eat just like your mommy." Lauren said while shaking her head and wiping him off.

"No.." He said playfully as he giggled about nothing making Lauren smile. She really missed just spending time with him.

"Yes.." Logan just laughed and hit Lauren's hand as he pulls his back quickly.

Lauren laughed and tickled him. "I'm gonna get you back for that Logan."

"I sorry momma." He said and hugged her

"I love you bud."

"I love you to momma."

***

"Camila.." Lauren sang from behind her wife as she walked through the door.

Camila jumped back turning around with a smile. "Oh hey Lo when did you get here?" Lauren let out a chuckle and shrugged.

"A few minutes ago." Camila nodded

"So how'd things go with Logan? I mean did he talk to you at all?"

"Camz relax babe." Lauren said as she grabbed her wife's arms and pulled her closer to her body. "Yes he did talk to me about everything."

"I hate him having to go through this Lo." Camila whispered into Lauren's shirt.

"I know baby believe me, so do I. It hurt me so damn bad to see him like that again babe. But I talked to him and made sure that he knew we where here for him, and we aren't going anywhere."

Camila was quite for a moment as she just stared into Lauren's eyes. "Of course we're not Lauren. That's our son in there, I'd never give up on him and I know you wouldn't either."

"Yeah. We just need him to know that."

"He's just so young Lo. He can't understand all this, there's no way. I know he's probably so damn confused on everything, probably thinking that we just let "the bad man" take him away." Camila said shortly not wanting to say his name.

"Camila he knows that we love him and wouldn't let anything happen to him." Camila nodded and gave Lauren a small smile.

"I know Lauren." Lauren sighed as she wrapped her arms protectively around her wife's body. Swaying them side to side.

"We just have to be patient with him baby, I promise the nightmares and everything will get better over time."

Lauren knew things where going to get better. They where going to get through this and help their son get through it to. Because that's what family does. They stick together through anything.

***

A/N

Hi guys! So of course I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

But sadly I won't be doing to many more chapters.. So this book will be ending soon.

But anyway luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️